Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WE ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:58 am 

Anyone , other than the farmers notices the WIDESPREAD LACK OF RAIN THIS SUMMER? I watched. there was ONE DAY in AUGUST that it rained alot then nothing again... I would drive past the CORN and just hope it would grow.... not very well at all .At least my untrained eye saw alot smaller than normal.

Now as the fighing over the Presidency and Who has the most corrupt and biggest drug addiction and BIGGEST CROOK...

the pile of dirt at one end of the factory is dwindling and not from use but decay. and when it is not sent into the big factory doors and made into something people want to buy..

NO REAL DOMESTIC GDP THAT IS GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT is being made

and we are living off the phat.....which lets face it 50% of AMericans could do for the next 12-18 months

but then what?

well I HAVE READ that the shootin will start long before the calorie counting and rationing.

whoever is elected and by all OBSERVATIONS OF LAWN SIGNS PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD

now if that is the case on the morning of November 4th and the President has won the 6-9 battleground states by a good bit

we MUST STOP FIGHTING AND START WORKING..and

this COVID AND WHOEVER STARTED THIS NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND THE REST OF US NEED TO WORK

NO I AM SCARED OF COVID EXCUSES...LOOK WE COULD ALL DIE AND LOCKED INTO OUR HOUSES IS MORE DEADLY FOR ALL OF USE THAN IF SOME UNFORTUNATELY DIE

JUST LIKE ALL OTHER PANDEMICS SUCH AS THE BUBONIC PLAGUE AND SMALLPOX.....WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR VITAMINS AND GOTO WORK

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME READ THIS THE INTERNET

WE ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE AND THE WINDOW TO CHANGE IS VERY SMALL

TAKE CARE

MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALL

AMEN