Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SCIENTIST SHOT DEAD N PITTTSBURGH CORONA VIRUS THAT SAYS HIT
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:08 pm 

scientists ALWAYS HAVE A BAD HABIT OF DYING IF WEIRD OR VIOLENT WAYS WHEN THERE IS A MAJOR EVENT IN THE WORLD INVOLVING BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH.

AND FOR SOME FUNNY REASON THIS ISNT THE FIRST ONE WITH A WESTERN PA CONNECTION. The ANTHRAX investigation had someone from around here involved with that just after 911. I don't have the details and the internet is being SCRUBBED just like book started disappearing from libraries.

The PIT scientist at PITT was well liked and there is a high likelihood there is more here than we will ever know.

Yet I will paraphrase a STEVE BANNON saying I am not a conspiracy theorist but I do believe thre are convenient coincidences.

Being into Microbiology is a dangerous field. I read like 15 years ago they are some of the most track most spied on people in the world

THE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND POWER ASSOCIATED WITH BIOLOGICAL "SUPREMACY" IS JUST TO TEMPTING TO LEAVE TO A BUNCH OF IDEALISTIC GOOFY SCIENTISTS.

I heard in 1974 biological warfare was OUTLAWED BY TREATY SIGNED BY MOST OF THE WORLD

so "workarounds" like "gain of function" things DR. FAUCCI was/is involved in is the new way to find ways to kill our fellow man.

The Bible says that THE LORD WILL HAVE TO INTERVENE SOMEDAY IN ORDER TO STOP THIS THINGS FROM KILLING ALL OF HUMANITY.

CORONA VIRUS IS A COLD VIRUS...GAIN OF FUNCTION MODIFICATION IS BIO WARFARE.

It should be outlawed and ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE WHO KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING SHOULD BE TRIED IN THE COURTS AND PUNISHED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

////////

WE ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE AND AROUND HERE IN SW PA ITS BEEN BAD FOR 40 YEARS AND IT HAS ALREADY STARTED GETTING WORSE

START PUTTING ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCES WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND PREPARE FOR HARDER TIMES THAN THE GREAT DEPRESSION