Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Better Walkways in Uniontown
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:11 pm 

My wife and I have only one car, and I like to walk anyway, so I walk to and from work half the time, and often wherever else I may need to go. But I noticed that the walkways are often very poor or don't exist in many places where a pedestrian would expect them to be. So I put a registry up on my website to get 100 registrants who agree, "We need better walkways for pedestrians in Uniontown!" So please visit txxxxxxxxx.com and click "pilgrim ways" to register if you agree. It's very brief. Thank you: txxxxxxxxx.com

Post subject: Re: Better Walkways in Uniontown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Your web site does not appear to be a Uniontown-focused site, you state things like "your local town", sorry but I am deleting the URL from your post as I do not trust this and don't want to risk my few users. You look suspiciously like an email harvester or doing something else suspicious/strange.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:47 pm 

It isn't a Uniontown focused site, but I do live in Uniontown, where the walkways are very poor. I don't give any cause for suspicion. You're judging prematurely which is prejudice.

I suppose I should expect this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm 

Sir

the man that administers this site knows IT. And he just wants to provide a forum for folks to present their issues.

Look many in this county don't agree with my point of view but I am allowed to express it and I am grateful for that . The internet be beginning to be censored with complex algorithims looking for anything the doesn't agree with an official narrow set of ideas.

For now I am looking into Charlotesville Va. and what really happened. THe "nightly 30 minute newscast is not the truth.

I believe in the First Amendment. We are the only country with anything like it.

Uniontown needs alot to make it more liviable. I spend alot of time tweeting to PRESIDENT TRUMP. I know he and his staff have read some of my ideas.

Economic development that gives EVERYONE the opportunity will create a tax base that as long as the money is administered by honest people will improve the quality of this town's infrastructure.

I know right now that many of the contracts for the repairs and construction are tightly controlled by "special interest goups" that claim to following the rules but are not more than "members of the club and 30% of the total amount of the costs are graft and corruption .

Our country needs to continue to try an make American Great again. Joe Hardy tried to use his money to make uniontown better yet until we create real industry and not build every toaster in China there will never be any real money to make us a great nation. Sadly it appears something catastrophic will have to happen to change the hearts of men so that we care about all of the citizens and not just their lodge buddies.

I hope we can fix this city up . Fayette county was targeted to be a social experiment and that experiment is continuing to this day. Ways to control the population from Birth Control to Old age homes. Its sad what GREED has done to people.

Those people that come here with honest ideas even if I disagree with them is what this country is all about. But if someone comes here with with nefarious intent and I am not saying you are its best to use your energy somewhere else. IMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm 

Mike (Disregarding your comment about algorithms),

I agree with some of what you said. But primarily, I don't believe that there are any possible solutions to come from either any president or political figure, or from any money-focused actions.

First, beginning in this generation, no American president will have any power to effect change. They are nothing more, nothing less than puppet presidents. The blasted political parties will continue to wield political power in America until its demise, or else until its repentance. Bye.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:10 am 

SIR

What I enjoy is that we can engage in a dialogue that hopefully will lead to a positive change in respect to the issue that you have raised. And I would hope that more people would come here and engage in dialogue. That is why we have a 1st amendment and with the censorship that is going on on the internet now its nice to know that we can come here and express what we feel and that changes that we know that are needed.

The term "unlawful assembly" is being bantered around on the "news media" Here at UNIONTOWN.COM there is no such words like that here

God bless