Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hillary Clinton Electoral College Victory Now Sealed
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:26 pm 

With only 3 weeks until election day, it is too late for Trump to try to reverse recent damage to his campaign and no viable path to 270 now remains.

Post subject: Re: Hillary Clinton Electoral College Victory Now Sealed
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 pm 

as an ardent student of history this upcoming election most like shall mirror

Reagan - Carter 1980

I believe the "mainstream media" reported something like 11 points for Carter

In other words the house of cards, BUILT ON LIES...CAME CRASHING DOWN IN A LANDSLIDE

SO everyone go VOTE FOR the one who has promised to MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

and disregard the "propaganda"

ps 24% interest rates (the law to repeal the PENNSYLVANIA STATUE THAT CAPPED THE MAXIMUM BANKING LOAN RATE OF 18%..the banksters NWO types loved it)

SIMPLE FACTS THAT WITH JUST MINIMAL RESEARCH will show you how "CROOKED" that CROOKED establishment has become

//////////////////////////////

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:11 am 

Though we typically do no reply to individuals, your comment was of interest.

The 1980 Election resulted in this electoral math: Reagan 489, Carter 49

As of 10/31/16 our projections are: Clinton 323, Trump 215.

Note: The projection is from new data, four days following the FBI Director letter last week.

-Anon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:12 am 

Its never over till the fat lady sings !!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:55 am 

HEY IN THE USA

LONG TIME NO READ

ANYWAY....I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL YOU BASED ON A RESPONSE FROM YOU TO ME ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO

"NEVER SAY NEVER"

AND MANUFACTURING BACK IN THE UNITED STATES....AND SOON......

YES THE ILLUMINATI COULD STILL "HAVE THEIR WAY" WITH THE DONALD....BUT THEIR "GREED" WILL OVERIDE ALL OF THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER ASPIRATIONS.....for now and maybe even a generation or 2

but you all will get your new world order......Kissinger and co just got a little to "impatient"

now the "good guys" will buy new cars trucks houses and take vacations again.......

that just won't be reserved for the criminals for awhile

THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Wow, was surprised to see all this activity on the message forum lately. Glad to see it. I'll try to keep this little message forum rolling as long as people are using it.

Anyway, saw some good "fallout" from the upcoming Trump presidency. I hate that I had to vote for an asshole to get the key items I wanted, but it's looking like the end result is going to be good.

1): "Trump administration will ban lobbyists, enact five-year lobbying ban after
leaving government"

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/trump-administration-will-ban-lobbyists-enact-five-year-lobbying-ban-after-leaving-government/

2): "Apple is exploring moving iPhone production to the US: Report"

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.cnbc.com/2016/11/18/apple-is-exploring-moving-iphone-production-to-the-us-report.html

Sorry for posting with Administrator, I forgot my other login and am too lazy to reset it LOL...

-Mark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:48 am 

Hey Admin

Glad to see you still want to keep this rolling. I would love to see it expand. Maybe we could advertise this in the Herald Standard with a small ad to up the participation. WMBS and The Herald Standard have such a BIAS. The "regualr callers pushed Clinton and ridiculed Trump. YET did you SEE the vote totals for FAYETTE COUNTY? Trump IN A LANDSLIDE HERE!

oH AND IF HIS WORDS with the ET/ Billy Bush interview was the main reason on why you think Trump is an asshole....well I used to do some audio engineering work....if you put the AUDIO in even an old program like Cool Edit 1.2a and look at the waveform, IT WAS HEAVILY EDITED TO MAKE TRUMP APPEAR TO BE A SLEAZE...yeah its true

And TRUMP is far from perfect but its obvious he loves this country and want to help the poor become the MIDDLE CLASS again....... and wants MANUFACTURING BACK IN THE US.....I SAY THAT I PHONES COULD BE MADE IN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN..I TELL YOU THIS MUCH I'LL BUY ONE AND FIVE UP ANDROID IF THAT HAPPENS

EVERY DOLLAR WE SPEND ON US MADE GOODS GOES TOWARD AMERICANS NOT GLOBALISTS

.THOSE OVER THE YEARS THAT SAID MANUFACTUING WOULD NEVER RETURN

WELL

MY ADVICE TO THEM IS GET OFF THEIR ASS THE THEIR FATHERS WORKED AND SACRIFICED FOR AND EXPAND TO MEET THE NEW DEMAND FOR AMERICAN MANUFACTURED GOODS.......AND STOP RESTING ON THE LAURELS OF THOSE THAT WORED SO HARD BEFORE YOU....AND YES I KNOW WHO YOU ARE/

ONE MORE THING ADMIN I STOOD IN A FIELD IN PHOENIX IN EARLY MARCH OF THIS YEAR JUST BEFORE THE AZ PRIMARY AND THE FEELING OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE LIKE MANY HERE IN SW PA......WE JUST WANT TO WORK HARD AGAIN AND MAKE SOME REAL MONEY FOR OUR FAMILIES

THIS BELOW JUST SHOWS THAT ...IT HAVE BEGUN....SO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO GIVE TRUMP A CHANCE...... and yes yes the only people that would fight that are the CORRUPT THAT GOTO THE "DARK ROOMS" BLINDFOLD EACH OTHER AND SPANK EACH OTHER AND OPPRESS THE POOR........THOSE DAYS ARE COMING TO A STOP AND THE REAL CRIMINALS ARE GOING TO JAIL........THOSE THAT HAVE USED THE "COLOR OF LAW" TO HURT THE POOR AND ENRICH THEIR CRIMINAL SELVES.

HERE IS MORE GOOD NEWS:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 17
Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico
0 replies 47,165 retweets 151,763 likes
Reply Retweet 47K
Liked 150K

////////