Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hatfield Power Station DO YOU BELIEVE... NOW!!!!!!????
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 pm 

Obama Energy Secretary Promises “Massive” Coal Plant Closures

Folks please read all that I have written and all the links over the past years to try and wake you all up the New World Order....and the DEINDUSTRIALIZATION of this country. I graduated in 1983 the worst possible year when all the steel plants and coal mines were shutting down. that was the beginning......now these bums are (Satanists, Masons and all kinds of organized evil) are running what left of this country into the ground!!!!

Here is more and more INFO to show you THE PLAN....its time for you to wake up and wake your friends up and we need to tell others... and use the power of the ballot box to make sure we elect TRUE PATRIOTS who want this country to return to greatness ...remember, we NEED to turn back TO GOD and our fellow man and remember we all need to work together FOR GOOD and vote this EVIL out of office.

Obama Advances Plan to “Bankrupt” Coal Industry With New CO2 Limits

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/obama-advances-plan-to-bankrupt-coal-industry-with-new-co2-limits/

Obama Energy Secretary Promises “Massive” Coal Plant Closures

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/obama-energy-secretary-promises-%E2%80%9Cmassive%E2%80%9D-coal-plant-closures/

Getting ready for a wave of EPA coal-plant shutdowns

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/getting-ready-for-a-wave-of-epa-coal-plant-shutdowns/

Sky-high Electric Bills Courtesy of Obama EPA’s War on Coal

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/sky-high-electric-bills-courtesy-of-obama-epas-war-on-coal/

and here is a list of articles IS THIS ENOUGH TO WAKE YOU PEOPLE UP??? SAY SOMETHING ANYTHING SO WE KNOW SOMEBODY IS LISTENING.....OK????? EVEN IF YOU ARE PART OF THIS EVILL TELL US HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT..HOW MUCH YOU LOVE KILLING AND DEATH..HOW MUCH OF THE RITUALS YOU LOVE OR THINK ARE JUST INNOCUOUS.....I MEAN if you are on that that side and have that nice house on the hill because you think you have the power .....however.....there is a GOD and HE will someday show you how wrong you are.....but then it will be too late and you lose your SOUL FOREVER and ever.....now while you are still breathing...turn from your wicked ways and work for GOOD in this society....Make this world a place you want to live, a good place, for your children and their grandchildren. Hey Clergy response and Infraguard....you are PAWNS too ok? Probably a few of you at Hatfield..... a lot of innocent people will be terrorized by the NEW WORLD ORDER....just look at Germany in the years before WW2........wake up people ..while you still can...LORD JESUS I PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF FAYETTE COUNTY and ask you LORD that you will take a county that is so corrupt and bring revival to this area and the power of the HOLY GHOST to remove the evil, change the hearts and bring healing to a county that is 67th out of 67 in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=INFOWARS.COM%2C+COAL+POWER+PLANT&oq=INFOWARS.COM%2C+COAL+POWER+PLANT&gs_l=hp.3...7352.12861.1.13311.16.16.0.0.0.0.129.1322.15j1.16.0....0...1c.1.19.psy-ab.tcSfLfzeEqg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg&fp=604b82c01ae31a7&biw=1231&bih=552

//////////

Post subject: Re: Hatfield Power Station DO YOU BELIEVE... NOW!!!!!!????
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

I think most people, at least the working ones, are too busy to really pay attention to this sort of stuff.

And those who are not working, well, why to they care? They have their disability fixed income rolling in, plenty enough to buy beer and sit on the porch. BTW: I'm jealous of that. I wonder if I can join those ranks before the crackdown comes LOL.. disability is on the radar for cleansing just like welfare was.

I have to admit that I have not followed any of this so I don't know reasons etc., but I'd imagine the opposite side would say that this is not being done for the sake of evil but instead for the sake of cleaning the air of burning coal emissions.

Everyone wants electricity, but nobody wants to pay either higher cost or the price of coal emissions to get it.

If I get a chance I'll read more of your links and chime in again.

Post subject: Re: Hatfield Power Station DO YOU BELIEVE... NOW!!!!!!????
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm 

I think most people, at least the working ones, are too busy to really pay attention to this sort of stuff.

And those who are not working, well, why to they care? They have their disability fixed income rolling in, plenty enough to buy beer and sit on the porch. BTW: I'm jealous of that. I wonder if I can join those ranks before the crackdown comes LOL.. disability is on the radar for cleansing just like welfare was.

I have to admit that I have not followed any of this so I don't know reasons etc., but I'd imagine the opposite side would say that this is not being done for the sake of evil but instead for the sake of cleaning the air of burning coal emissions.

Everyone wants electricity, but nobody wants to pay either higher cost or the price of coal emissions to get it.

To address your very good points sir:

Yes Those of us that are working, some part time like me have the time THANK THE LORD, to look around and see what is happening and now with 30 years of ADULT life I have had a lot of time to SEE. So its hard to get those that are working 6 days a week 12-14 hours a day like those here from TEXAS and Louisiana. And the "native's are/were trained for the "S E R V I C E" ECONOMY" they need to fix more HAIR and empty more bedpans right?

I am not directing this towards you admin.

Our local economy was TARGETED many years ago.....too much affluence too many middle class.....they had too much voting power (back when elections were much much harder to RIG)( a few keystrokes. Don't think so? look up CHINA and LENOVO computers, 2005) its scary!

And we the TEST case....Carnegie and FRICK and their various cronies knew the power could not be held by the workers So those that wrote policies new they had to fix the "mess" and they did.....and well...those at the very top of the REAL power structure made sure of it. We are decimated. You know who gets all the attention now? Those in the "old folks home business" Leaching the pensions and social security.....by the way GEN X which I am at the beginning. Very few will have pensions to live on and THE SOCAIL SECURITY PONZI SCHEME will fall by 2030....if there is still a country left.

so we working folks are going to be happy when
THEY CLEAN HOUSE by tossing all the SSI people of the SS rolls...."SS" w0w that is not even a funny coincidence.

NO "THEY" will unleash the 1.6 billion dollar bullets and armored cars with SS troops that will round up the "lazy folks on the porch" If you paid them 50,000 a year TO WORK 1/2 would work and with their taxes we could pay the other half.

on the "emissions" I can assure you is a huge FRAUD.....HUGE SCAM of you think its not just look at China and its POLLUTION you should remember when Joe Dinardo reported the POLLUTION INDEX DAILY on the weather report.

What we lose by closing our power plant is not just 600 jobs but thousands of union workers like pipefitters etc....that make the good money too.

again this is not directed at you admin...its for everyone....TO WAKE UP and say no more no more.

however I am old tied and broken so for me its already over

///