Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Penn State, pedophiles and the pervasive culture of evil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm 

Right now the fact that the media is widely attempting to SMEAR Joe Paterno's and Freeh's report is slanted toward that should alert those of us that are awake to the evil that is in this world. "THEY" have to divert the attention to the dead man so they cover their sick crimes. People all of you out there that hate evil and want to see people likeSandusky under the jail....have to see the forest for the trees...

Sick Pedophiles are running this world..they are heads of state, presidents of colleges....heads of police departments and what they all have in common is they have sold their souls for power , cash and pleasure.

Corruption is pervasive. I was once a naive kid and even a naive young adult. I was told about a party someone I once knew that was attended by local "officials" and "personalities". Things that went on there was nothing compared to what goes on today..but what I didn't understand then and see clearly now is that the higher you rise in society the more corrupt you are.

I have been stopped more than once on the rise in my employment...not becasue of incompetance..but becasue I was NOT for sale...at any price...and believe me its been a hard life..but I would not change a thing.

There are evil people at the highest levels and they are all part of it. there are exceptions as with Joe Paterno.....there is NOTHING to indicate that he liked little boys nothing. Nothing that even indicated he cheated on his wife. but the scum around Joe Paterno not only knew what was going on but were possbily ordering the types of boys from sandusky like a normal person would order steak and lobster at a fancy restaurant.

Look google 'THE FRANKLIN COVERUP" THESE PEDO RINGS EXIST AND ONLY COME TO LIGHT WHEN SOMEONE TALKS OR "THEY" WANT SOMEONE OUT OF THE LEVERS OF POWER" "they" wanted Paterno OUT for years.......but as all of you that live here know Paterno is / was a revered institution....and it took a fast acting cancer and a sex scandal to "'get him out of the way"

What you all need to do as you watch the news (I mean propaganda tonight on the nightly news with BW , DS and sp and others) remember this is a huge problem in this world and if we would just get rid of the illuminati types) the world would be a better place

Live a righteous life by the golden rule love your neighbor as yourself just as JESUS CHRIST commanded. OK

and this will stop happenning.

take care everyone

Post subject: Re: Penn State, pedophiles and the pervasive culture of evil
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 am 

I read this and am paraphrasing additional information to clarify.....
"not to mention joe paterno didnt even use email so they could of just created some #$%$ to cover their own #$%$ knowing joe couldnt deny it because he is dead"

Within a few hours, One of the most prestigious institutions in the history of the United States will be forever smeared beyond even that which which TCU that was given the death penalty back in the 80's. Penn State will NEVER recover its prestige and is record of producing the finest educated minds for many many decades. and why?

Jerry Sandusky, a convicted pedophile ran an organiztion that took underpriviledged boys and used them as "sex toys" for the rich and powerful" and Second Mile was such a MEAT MARKET for the richest sick people in the world ..they had to bring in a former FBI director to cover it up and as "they say" offload the blame on the dead guy.

Now we tear down a statue thinking it will erase something...no it won't nor will it heal anything...UNTIL THE POPULATION WAKES UP TO THE FACT THAT THE RICH AND POWERFUL ARE A BUNCH OF SICK PERVERTS WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BY THE VERY POLICE THAT SHOULD BE PROTECTING THE CITIZENS AND THE CHILDREN THOSE

WAY WAY ABOVE JERRY SANDUSKY'S PAYGRADE SHOULD BE UNDER THE JAIL.....sadly I am afraid that most of you won't see this or can't see it.

and its sad what will happen in a few hours from now will be so far from what would really CHANGE the world for the better.

and since we are not permitted to advocate anything that would bring down the rich pedo's I can only say one thing that I know in my heart JUDGEMENT COMETH...AND SOON!.....THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL JUDGE just like in the days of Noah and sodom and gomorrah.

Until then I can only pray and write the truth and hope ...cos its a lonely battle.