Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 4th of July...are we really Independant
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 am 

After this last INDEPENDENCE DAY celebration, I have been thinking extensively about the big picture of this nation. We cannot and will not survive. Whether the dollar collapses, or we are destroyed by the greed of our fellow man (that is manifested in many more ways than I have tried to point out over the past 3 years in this forum..and others) barring a major shift in multiple areas, its just a matter of time.

I have learned that it really is "the frog in a pot" way of destroying a nation. back in 2005-2006 I was telling family members to "get ready" to move ini with other relatives "just to survive". That things would be getting worse. In retrospect, I wanted to be so wrong....and now 3 generations in the same house with 5 jobs to pay the bankers 9% on their house note. One 30 day late in their credit and one reposession of a 2000 dollar car ruined their credit. BANKSTERS they will have a special place in Hell. GOD SAID NO USUARY. and a consortium of PRIVATE banks call the Federal reserve l0an us our own tax money at USUARY and charge some up to 76%! I know their stupid people in this world right?

Well the schools are more interested in SUING PARENTS FOR 18 DOLLARS OF BACK LUNCH MONEY SO THE MAGISTRATES CAN GET THEIR CUT OF "COURT COSTS" AND THE NEW THING THIS YEAR AND MAYBE NEXT WILL BE LETS REJECT KIDS THAT MISS SCHOOL AND FINE THE PARENTS EVEN MORE MONEY! People, Agenda 21 is alive and well and will be the TYRANNY of the citizens by public servants (not officials).

I see more and more people being oppressed. In the last 28 years it is been utterly astounding watching just this county fall apart and become the "hub" of the great "federal experiement" One more generation removed, and the transition will be complete.

Just look at the Public Utility Commission and its change in policy over the past few years. And those that live without electricity. The sales of invertors/generators are up. I saw that change in the late 90's coming. ANd now here we are. I use the same amoount of electricity that I did in 15 years ago and pay 2.5 times the amount!

well anyway I want to say something good..the Fireworks at the mall were good. they lasted 14 minutes this year and were nice.

take care