Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WHAT A RUSSIAN MAN SAID ON VK ABOUT MEN AND THEIR COUNTRY
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:52 pm 

Here is these parts there are still MEN. Alot of men. However in other parts not so much.

So this is more of just to show the younger folks who have beeen DNA altered with every GMO whatever in the food and shots what MEN and I would say certainly the ones born before world war 2 here understood:

Probably many people will be offended by this text, but I'm not used to it…

The main qualities of a man are responsibility and the ability to protect their loved ones. At first, our men allowed themselves not to take responsibility and, for example, to give their children to women with whom they did not live. Then the men lost the second main quality — the ability and desire to defend the Motherland!

Many people write to me: "They were thrown into battle unprepared! They took up arms for the first time!"

And why does someone who calls himself a man suddenly turn out to be unprepared to defend the Motherland? Who was supposed to cook it? Generals? Anyone who has studied history at least in school should know that AT ALL TIMES RUSSIA started the war unprepared. This is our karma or the dark side. Were the divisions not coordinated? And when were they even coordinated? In 1943-45 the last time…

It was strange to observe how, even in the warring Republics, many men thought that they would "pass this cup." They were not preparing for war. They did not have equipment for a rainy day and understanding how not to shoot themselves with their own machine gun.

I think the same trend is happening in Russia now. According to the old tradition, everyone is sure that he will carry through, that nothing will happen, but this is until they knock at home from the military enlistment office…

Then you will be thrown to an unnamed height... you cannot prepare for this at tactical medicine training or with an instructor at a shooting range. It must be inside you if you are a man: the willingness to fight and die for the Motherland! Yes, you can spend your whole life preparing for something in training, but that's not the main thing. The main thing is to understand one thing for yourself: you're a man or not anymore.

Before the global trials for our Motherland, I urge all males to spend, while there is time, thinking about this issue."

Folks it might come down to regionaliztion / balkanization of the US someday.

SOME here in PENNSYLVANIA IN THE CITIES WANT FLAMING LIBERAL CRAP

BUT THOSE OF US HICKS FROM THE STIX UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MAN IS TALKING ABOUT

yes the bribes will comes but I caution you to understand without a world for the kids and grandkids to have even a chance

see?

turn of the MAINSTREAM media "news"

best thing I've done Since the "sell ection" nov th ird.

///////