Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More Tyranny - Nazi Style
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm 

It appears that from what I have gathered that the new scam, to extort money from local families is to, rob the parents of students under the guise of attendance compliance.

Remember last year the Jeanette School board taking all those parents to the local magistrates over less than 50 dollars in unpaid school lunch bills?

Now it appears that local district(s) are taking parents to the magistrate over attendance issues. When I grew up only the kids who seem to miss a month or so got into trouble. Now its NON-CONSECUTIVE 6.5 days (according to one "attendance officer" ie. "Public servant" , paid district intimidator), will earn you a day off work and up before the "man". Now from what I have been able to understand and I am NOT a lawyer, from this website which appears to encompass the gambit of laws that govern a child's attendance, I can't FIND 6.5 days gets automatically sent to "the magistrate" But some think its so and they have the summons to prove it.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.patruancytoolkit.info/index.cfm?pageid=2746

Now I have read the laws and the 1949 law says 3 CONTINUOUS days. Under Title 22 section11. 41 its says that a district shall set a POLICY on things including attendance. Other laws talk about parents may request or school represenatives may approve NON-habitual abscenses depedning on circumstance. This is true as I and my son have benefit from this by visiting these once great United States back in the day on The schools' time, "approved".

Now it appears also that a school has the right to reject your written explanation and charge your student an unexcused absence. Maybe they didn't believe your childs throwing up all over the place b4 school was good enough. Yeah. Its true.

However what it is is this.. M_O_N_E_Y........the district don't get paid when you kid is not there. SO they obfuscate with this but NEVER in any OFFICIAL document tell you that if you child misses school they don't get paid.

6.5 days and then you are subject to a $300 dollar fine, AND/OR community service,,PLUS THE CUT FOR THE MAGISTRATES OFFICE.

I implore anyone out there that still hopes to be ruled by NON _CORRUPT "officials" and not become a banana republic, call your SCHOOL DISTRICT and ask then what this LAW is and what their policy is on attendance. then remind them they are PUBLIC SERVANTS. They only exist for us not for themselves.

and remember, this the definition of the term

OFFICIAL OPPRESSION:

Sec. 39.03. OFFICIAL OPPRESSION.

(a) A public servant acting under color of his office or employment commits an offense if he:
(1) intentionally subjects another to mistreatment or to arrest, detention, search, seizure, dispossession, assessment, or lien that he knows is unlawful;
(2) intentionally denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power, or immunity, knowing his conduct is unlawful;

"they" are trying real hard to limit this form of information exchange. Don't be naive, this will not last forever. Warn your friends and family now, before your kid with the flu this winter COSTS you what little money we have left.

PS MEETING A "METRIC" IS NOT CARING ABOUT A CHILDS EDUCATION(AS YOU TRY TO CON THE PUBLIC WITH) IT IS COMPLYING WITH A SCHEME OF THE BEAST.