Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm tired of the whiners about gas well drilling
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm 

IF AND ONLY IF you CAN LOOK AT THE LORD ON THE DAY OF YOUR JUDGEMENT AND SAY THAT THE GAS WELL DOWN THE ROAD CAUSED YOUR DRINKING WELL WATER TO GO TO CRUD..THEN I SAY THEN AND ONLY THEN SHOULD A FUND SET UP BY THE GAS WELL COMPANIES , SUPPLIED BY A TAX ON THE GAS (AND ONLY USED FOR THIS PURPOSE)

THEN YOU CAN HAVE A CITY LINE RAN TO YOUR PROPERTY PAID FOR BY THE FUND AND WHILE THEY ARE AT IT THEY CAN RUN A GAS LINE THE PLASTIC THEY USE NOW IS CHEAP!

BUT OTHER THAN THAT STFU! THIS IS BRINGing MONEY TO AN AREA THAT NEEDS THE JOBS.

i WOULD BE WORKING IN IT NOW BUT I AM BEING BARRED DUE TO MY POLITICAL BELIEFS. I WONT JOIN THE "WINDOWLESS" ORGANIZATIONS LOL...THAT GET ALL THE CREME......AND I AIN'T NOBODY;'S BTCH!

SO what I am saying is Natural gas drilling is the future ....you wont stop it no matter how many articles like the one below are written....and PARENTS! GUIDE YOUR CHILDREN TOWARD LEARNING THE TRADES OF DRILLING GAS WELLS WE WILL BE DRILLING OIL WELLS IN THE BAKKAN, , GULL ISLAND, UNDER THE ROCKIE MOUNTAINS ETC FOR MORE OIL THAN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HAS OVER THE NEXT 100 YEARS

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ANOTHER BS JOB..OH WELL

LISTEN UP NEW WORLD ORDER

MY SOUL IS NEVER FOR SALE

there is NO contradiction in my post YOU are just not "understanding"

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.nytimes.com/2011/02/27/us/27gas.html?_r=1&hp