Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It has been an honor.....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:27 pm 

To be able to BLOG at this site IN THE TOWN OF MY BIRTH AS GEN X ONE and a very large part of my life spent here.

I have been as THE BIBLE SAYS in this place but not OF this place.

This website has been here almost as long as I have been online (23 years) at least.

Someday in the future I fear for what it COULD become but the future will determine that.

THE TRUTH should always be told and there should be an outlet in PUBLIC for it or SOVIET RUSSIA will be a cakewalk.

Today is 11-22 and it is the day some say AMERICA dies and has never been the same.

I don't know about that there are MANY PATRIOTS out there and I saw them in line on ELECTION DAY in this county

THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE IS BEING STOLEN BY SOME WHO THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO RULE OVER YOU

THERE ARE NOT...AND IF YOU TAKE THEIR MONEY IN RETURN FOR INFLUENCE OF EVIL YOU ARE JUST DESTROYING YOURSELF AND THE REST OF US IN THE PROCESS.

I PRAY THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL

and if it does not I must say fight as if YOUR LIFE depends on it because

it does.

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH US

AMEN

///////

Post subject: Re: It has been an honor.....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:43 am 
Site Admin

MIKEFROMUNIONTOWN wrote:
This website has been here almost as long as I have been online (23 years) at least.

Hey Mike, yes I have had some sort of page on this domain for a long time. I bought uniontown.com I think back in the early/mid 90's if I recall, was the first and only person to ever own this domain. I am glad to see it getting use, feel free to keep posting here!

Just note that I don't really watch it much. I do server-level versioned backups from time to time, so should be whatever happens I can restore, albeit only to the date of my last backup. So hopefully if it breaks it won't be down very long, but can't guarantee that LOL. This site is just for fun for me so it's not high on my radar.

I do see a lot of activity from google visitors finding some of your messages, so I guess my lengthy uptime keeps me in the Google rankings at least.