Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: S UNION BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING JULY 7TH, 2010
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm 

RESOLUTION PASSED UNANIMOUSLY TO

OPPOSE

PA HOUSE BILL 2431 AND SENATE BILL 1357 TO BEGIN LOOKING INTO CONSOLIDATION OF POWER ON LOCAL GOVERNMENTS

ie twp with county governments

and all that budgetary allocation of CONSIDERABLE tax revenue

POSSIBLE proof that those that "could be" considered the "pyramid" people do fight amongst themselves at times, but I am quite sure that when "the order" comes down for eveyone to walk the line to establish a seemless one world order, this "resolution will disappear into the vaccum of space and time.

For a moment there I actually thought that REAL OPPOSITION was happening...

someday , way into the future there will be changem and for the GOOD however, THE LORD said there will be TRIBULATION first.

and as to this consolidation of power in local governments, I believe that I overheard a conversation about 4 years ago, by an FORMER county executive stating before a trip to a southwestern US state, that consolidation is "ESSENTIAL" AND it is not a matter if ....... ONLY WHEN.

Anyway folks I just happened to catch "the meeting" on CUTV ...CUTV AND S UNION?.....ok

what happened to the public access channel that cable companies were to provide citizens when exclusive rights to distribute services are given....uhh thats right that was years ago and things have changed now

And anyway, "someone" has worked so hard to PUT the people of fayette county 'TO SLEEP' WITH food stamps, welfare of all kinds, flouride in the water "MADATORY" SHOTS of thimerisol......uh there I go again, spouting off about conspiracies...there are no conspiracies....well .....????

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/can-america-sto ... ppression/

take care all

Post subject: Re: S UNION BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING JULY 7TH, 2010
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm 

You have enough knowledge and information on these sorts of subjects, you should petition to get a channel on the cable!!!

You'd have no shortage of material, that would be cool to see a cable show on these topics.

Maybe then the gov't officials will answer some of the questions if the asker of the questions had a loud enough voice.

Post subject: Re: S UNION BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING JULY 7TH, 2010
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm 

Those citizens living in and around Uniontown might want to start checking into what your elected and appointed officials are making in pay and benefits.

Here in California the state you might want to read how the city of Bell in Los Angeles county deceived there residents and voted themselves pays and benefits in excess of $500,000/yr with annual retirements of similar pay. If it can happen here in the City of Bell it can happen in your own backyard.

You are entitled to know these things under the freedom of information act. I would do some checking before its to late to act.