Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Political Persecution has come to us here in Sw Pa.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:47 am 

as I have read and now its apropos

Some one I know is about to be persecuted because they just tried to survive. Not profit. Survive,

And the many years ago I started writing about the school lunch crimes being foisted by a local school district.

It's now that we have this electronic way of tracking everything people say and do EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T CONSENT...HMM I THOUGHT PA WAS A 2 PARTY CONSENT STATE..one of only 11 left.

so context is only what is ALLOWED to be seen and heard in ANY process ..and the truth be damned.

The heck with our Constitution right? Too many are starting to feel that way and live that way.

I have been made aware , sorta, of a life that will be destroyed because of POLITICAL medicine not Scientific medicine.. Others have suffered for the same but when a person does not agree with the coming communists

EVERY PROCESS THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR AND LAWS PASSED TO MAKE IT IMPARTIAL AND FAIR....is now being

RIGGED

so outcome will ruin lives of the honest and completely favor the evil.

Yeah I hear it all the time it always been that way.

I guess in my youth I still saw those with real HONESTY and Integrity. And though I was fully ingrained as a young man the rest of the time has been a slide into the sewer at fast I can't describe it fairly.

And though I have advocated in every way....I see others jammed up with the dumb look on their face of what did I do while they are being fed into the wood chipper.

And those running the destruction machine are the satan worshipping pedophiles and those of no morals.
ED BUCK is on the national stage but just run it through and ALT search engine.

The local faces of that kind of evil exist I'm sure. It's their way.

I think about Ephesians 6:12 PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD..THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST THE VERY FORCES OF DARKNESS....

AND ITS THE ADVICE I TAKE AND THE STRONG ADVICE I WANT TO TELL OTHERS ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT

ARE BEING PERSECUTED!

////////