Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JULY 2011 & NOW 2019 Parents Could Lose Kids LUNCH MONEY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:55 pm 

I WROTE ABOUT THIS IN 2011..and here it is again..... folks..be CAREFUL...this is how revolutions start...

Parents Told They Could Lose Kids Over Unpaid School Lunches

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2019-07-19/parents-told-they-could-lose-kids-over-unpaid-school-lunches

In the years since my first writing about this I have discovered a TREND COUNTRYWIDE TO MAKE SURE the working poor parents HAND OVER THEIR LAST PENNIES to a school lunch program at the threat of

JAILtime , NOW REMOVAL OF CHILDREN FROM THE FAMILIES INTO FOSTER CARE..over LUNCH MONEY?

You know if you read MARX or any left wing extremist then read SOLZHENITSYN THROW OUT THE FAR EXTREMES FROM BOTH and ..your still left with

POOR PENNSYLVANIA FAMILIES THAT MAKE JUST ENOUGH NOT TO QUALIFY FOR FREE LUNCH

NOW BEING THREATENED LIKE THIS

and these are the people that have the LEAST AMOUNT OF "BENDING" TO GO BEFORE THEY SNAP

I PLEAD with those that are still reasonable..STOP this insanity of taking the poor's last little bit UNDER THE THREAT OF

MEN WITH GUNS AND BADGES

STEALING CHILDREN FROM A FAMILY OVER LUNCH MONEY

WHILE THE VERY MEN THAT ARE TASKED WITH ENFORCEMENT SIT IN THE LOCAL RESTAURANTS

AT LUNCHTIME

EATING ON THE EXPENSE ACCOUNT OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS

its ironic in a rare trip this author watched this very thing a few tables over at a local restaurant

GOVERNOR WOLFE? MANY ON THE OTHER SIDE VOTED FOR YOU COS WE THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME HUMANITY...

THIS IS THE PERFECT ISSUE TO SHOW US IF WHAT WE OBSERVED IS REAL.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP SIR.

LORD JESUS CHRIST PLEASE PROTECT THE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES FROM A VERY REAL EVIL.

AMEN

///////

Post subject: Re: JULY 2011 & NOW 2019 Parents Could Lose Kids LUNCH MONEY
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am 

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvania-school-district-refuses-ceos-offer-settle-lunch/story?id=64531455

SO the Illuminati caved....on this one.
I think since the story came out on ABC on a Saturday initially during the summer it "slipped through the "gatekeepers" cracks" so to speak and they were left with a Public Relations mess.

SYNDICATES like to keep "enforcement actions" quiet. Just study the old Italian and Russian mobs.

Yes Much of our Representative republic now has mob like characteristics. Except they have many more guns and enforcers..local state and federal.

But by the Grace of GOD this story got out and when the School Board mob boss initially REFUSED to accept a good Samaritans payment just to show us "citizens" that THEY ARE THE POWER AND THE BOSS and you shall do what "THEY" say and how "THEY" say it or face the full weight of "government" on your FAMILY..yes FAMILY being stolen.

Folks, remember at election time when you vote for those who "rule" make sure you vote carefully and thoughtfully. Participate in our republic so that when

something like this happens again..and it happened here in one of our districts already as you can go back and read about..

you will exercise your right to vote by REMOVING those with such a callous attitude .

Use it or lose it.

ps I know time is short and the game is rigged in many places but just being aware of the problem is HALF of the solution.

GOD BLESS!

///////