Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE LOCAL STORE BEING FORGOTTEN , WAL MART AND LESS CHOICE
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:26 pm 

Last night I was walking the aisles of a local famous (infamous 4 some) marveling at something I NEVER thought I would see.

This place was enough for me and as the INTERNET got bigger , I discovered that other also had written COLLEGE LEVEL papers about. I got and A on it back in the 1980's!

That place is Pechin Market.

And at approximately 7:55 in the evening , THERE WERE NO CARS PARKED CLOSE and there was NOT ONE SINGLE customer, besides me in the ENTIRE STORE. and for 30 minutes I roamed about with only the clerks and checkers at the front there!

Folks anoy of us older than 40 know about the old store and everything , including the infamous politcs, associated.

However this store provides LOCAL JOBS to our neighbors....and most of the food is made in THE UNITED STATES.
Therefore spending your hard earned and for some government granted money there

SUPPORTS OUR LOCAL ECONOMY HERE IN FAYETTE COUNTY!

Yet I see Wally World overrun with customers almost 24/7. and their profits BENEFIT about 7 people family that own walmart to the TUNE OF BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

But you keep going there...why? The prices for most items are still CHEAPER than WALLY.

SO what the reason? Yes I know the founder sometimes bought a brand new LINCOLN every MONTH...but it was AN ALL AMERICAN BUILT CARS FROM A LOCAL DEALER!

Do you think wal mart owners drive AMERICAN? or should I say are chauffered in American cars?

We ALL STILL HAVE SOME FREEDOM left...and to keep OPTIONS for that open we

MUST SUPPORT LOCALS AND LOCAL BUSINESS. (and there are issues with that but its still BETTER than the ALTERNATIVE)

EMAIL THIS POST TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND CHALLENGE THEM TO SPEND LOCAL

iT WILL AT LEAST SLOW THE COMING OF THE FULL CONTROL THE NEW WORLD ORDER SO CRAVES.

Even the low level masons that have some patriotism have to see this is still important to the survival of all of us.

May the LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL

Take Care

PS Pectins also has a great selection just like the old HARDWARE STORE IN UNIONTOWN.. REMEMBER THOSE? Before it was all HOME DEPOT/LOWES?

Just some FOOD NUTS AND BOLTS for thought.

///////