Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE CATHOLIC CHURCH , GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS, ABOUT TIME
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 pm 

THE WHISPERS FROM BACK IN THE 70 WHEN I WAS BOY SCOUT ABOUT HOW THE "ALTER BOYS" AND WHO WAS FATHER "SO-N-SO'S" FAVORITE..AND HOW PROUD THE PARENTS WERE OF THEM!

I would hear the Catholic boys and teens talking on the weekend camporee's . Now I was in the protestant services on Sunday Morning band my regular troop meetings were held in a Catholic Hall.

So the talk was there and on the weekend camping trips or the week long summer trips or summer camps the whispering was there.

Did abuse exist? well wasn't it just this year that the boy scouts issued condoms for the Jamboree?

Inappropriate behavior was talked about and some I witnessed but thank GOD I didn't participate in.

But it is seared into my mind and will never leave in this lifetime and that was 40 years ago!

And then you may marry into something that you hear of how in the Catholic schools the principles may not have even been catholic but knew how to get certain children and teens to The right "priests" and "beyond"

It's all sick and twisted..but CRIMINAL ..AND MOST ARE GOING TO OR HAVE WALKED WITHOUT ANY PUNISHMENT!

And the higher you go up the pyramid the WORSE it gets it's the same way in the church. Those that were in charge and now may be a Cardinal may be guilty of much more than they will ever be punished for cos they are MUCH too important to be taken down.

Just Like Hitlery Clinton and Bill will never be prosecuted it seems neither will those high up in the church cos they are TOO IMPORTANT to be jailed.

and all that is left is ruined lives cos that is burned into you soul and only until you pass from this life will that stain be washed from your memory unless you goto hell hades then YOU SHALL BE TORTURED WITH IT FOR ETERNITY!

Repent now while you can cos after you die its TOO LATE!

But I digress, the ABUSE was and probably is still real though I'll bet is less. But ONE is too many.

Cos that child when an adult will most likely be ADDICTED FOOD, DRUGS, AND OTHER THINGS THAT ARE DESTRUCTIVE ...AND WHY?

TO MAKE THE PAIN ..TEMPORARILY STOP.

50 YEARS AGO I SURMISE YOU JUST HAD TO SUCK IT UP no pun intended....and just get on with your life but alcoholics were plenty. and we as a society think the drunk in the gutter now the Herion addicts are just dumb useless trash

when all the while their YOUNG LIVES were just RUINED but some sick FUK that should have been taken out and shot.

I am just finally relieved to know that the EVIL is being exposed and I am going to state a fact

PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE IT A PRIORITY TO EXPOSE ALL THE PEDOPHILES HE POSSIBLE CAN...ALL THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING..EVERYTHING THAT IS EVIL AND DESTROYING LIVES.

I suspect President TRUMP is either a victim of abuse or KNOWS someone close to him that was ABUSED and it destroyed their lives. Maybe his brother FRED who was an alcoholic and drank himself to death.

Probably a victim of abuse. IMHO.

For those of you who have been abused I pray for you in Jesus Name and ask that you hang in there cos it never goes away..but if you just hang on It will get better and in eternity it shall be erased.

Why God gave us ALL FREE WILL and FREE comes with a price.

Don't give up and Don't give in..

Take Care

There is more but just read the Grand Jury Report and realize that its more like ten times the amount that was documented..

Plus the Satanic Ritual Abuse that the kids are groomed in the Catholic church and then PASSED ON to the NEXT LEVEL in the ILLUMINATI PYRAMID

AND IT GETS BEYOND WORDS ..and the most EVIL OF EVIL

LORD JESUS I ASK FOR YOU TO HELP US ALL AND TO FORGIVE AND HEAL

ITS SO BAD THAT ONLY IN YOU LORD JESUS DO WE HAVE HOPE

AMEN

///////