Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT PONDERING HOW.......
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:17 am 

SO MANY PEOPLE CAN BE FOOLED BY LIES.

Then again as a student of history, the controlling of the "serfs" has ALWAYS been the "elites" (rich scumbags they are) ticket to maintain their crooked and oppressive regimes. The Internet has been the great equalizer for those that want to know the truth.

Now it has been flooded since say 2009- 2010 with the likes of snopes ( that tells just enough lies to massage the Truth) and convince the "thinking " people and the distractions of facebook and all the associated ilk.

of course we have INFOWARS.com. RENSE.com, Breitbart.com World net daily etc etc to give a few different views from the ALT right...or Alternative THINKERS I say. Those that seek the truth and want AMERICA to be GREAT AGAIN.

Then there are those that are just too busy from trying to survive a family on two $7.50 and hour jobs part time..it really is WORSE than it was just 15 years ago.

i told people in 2005 you would need multiple incomes under the same roof just for that group to survive..not live...survive.

HOW ANY OF YOU COULD POSSIBLY VOTE FOR THE SAME THING WE HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS CAN'T BE REALLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND......OR THEY ARE DIRECTLY BENEFITING FROM THE POLICIES OR ARE JUST BEING PAID DIRECTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. VISA VIE THAT LODGE, THE SECRET SOCIETY OR SOME GROUP THAT THINKS THEY ARE ENTITLED TO SPECIAL TREATMENT.

YOUR NOT.

Look Pennsylvania had precincts in 2012 where Obama had 120% of the vote in that precinct. 120% lol...

THE ONLY WAY DONALD TRUMP WILL LOSE PENNSYLVANIA IS IF THOSE THAT COUNT THE VOTE......

CHEAT

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY... THIS STATE IS THE ONE THAT PUTS MR TRUMP IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

20 ELECTORAL VOTES WITH OHIO NORTH CAROLINA AND FLORIDA ITS A NO BRAINIER...OHIO HAS JUST AS MUCH TRUMP SUPPORT AS WE DO AND I KNOW MANY PEOPLE FROM HERE THAT MOVED TO NORTH CAROLINA OVER THE LAST 25 YEARS SO THEY COULD WORK COS ALL THE WORK MOVED THERE.....AND .FROM THERE TO FLORIDA

THIS STATE IS CRITICAL..YOU WILL SEE LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE ON THE TV AROUND NEWS TIME EVERY NIGHT FROM CROOKED HILLARY.......CALL THEM UP AND SAY SAVE YOUR MONEY....

WE ARE ONE OF THE LAST PLACES IN THIS COUNTRY THAT CAN REMEMBER WHAT AN INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY LOOKS LIKE.......NOW CONSIDER JUST THIS

REPLACE 90% OF THE BRIDGES IN THE UNITED STATES WITH A LAW THAT SAY 100% OF THE STEEL MUST BE MANUFACTURED HERE IN THE US......DO WE EVEN HAVE ENOUGH ENGINEERS OR HAVE ALL THE MILLENNIALS GONE TO COLLEGE TO GET A PHILOSOPHY DEGREE AND GET DRUNK AND HOOK UP FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS I DON'T KNOW BUT i AM SURE THERE IS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE CAN CAN TELL ME IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BUILD THE NEW FACTORIES TO MAKES THE THINGS WE NEED.

i WROTE A FEW YEARS BACK ABOUT A TOWN IN SOUTHEASTERN UKRAINE (NOW DONETSK) CALLED MARIUPOL. AND THE WHOLE TOWN AND MILL WAS THE 5TH LARGEST PRODUCER OF STEEL IN THE WORLD

OUR COUNTRY CAN BUILT 100 PLANTS TO MEET THE DEMAND OF

REBUILDING OUR COUNTRY WHICH WILL

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

AND IF YOU ALL WANT THE CHANCE JUST A CHANCE TO MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR DONALD J. TRUMP AND PRAY EVERYDAY THAT HE CAN WORK WITH CONGRESS AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH HE HAS

PROVEN LEADERSHIP AT BUILDING THINGS

PROVEN LEADERSHIP

WHAT HAS HILLARY BUILT? WHAT? A CRIMINAL RECORD AND A RATHER LARGE ONE AT THAT.

ITS UP TO YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.....

MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH THIS NATION AND ALL THAT VOTE AND SHOW THEM THE TRUTH AND THEY "PULL A LEVER OR PUSH A BUTTON"

AMEN

///////

TIM KAINE (CAIN FIGURES) HAD 30 PEOPLE TODAY ATTEND HIS "RALLY"

Donald Trump had 30, 000 today....THIRTY THOUSAND PEOPLE IN FLORIDA

i STOOD WITH 21000 IN ANOTHER STATES SOME MONTHS BACK WHEN TED CRUZ WAS STILL IN THE RACE

THE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP IS INCREDIBLE...SO ALL WE NEED TO DO IS VOTE FOR HIM

AND WATCH STOPTHESTEAL.ORG

SO WE CAN SEE

IT GONNA BE A WILD FEW WEEKS.....WATCH FOR ANYTHING....FROM ANYWHERE

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING AS THE GOOD BOOK SAYS

TAKE CARE