Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our Local Newspapers appear to be owned by DRUG "interests"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 am 

Lets see;

"Appears"

"Interests"

The Sunday Paper finally has what appeared to be a dissenting opinion of the "drug treatment" plans of the illuminati. But above it, and still on page one, is the real policy being pushed by the powers that be. They must be having a bit of trouble to have gone through so many articles in the last 6 months demonizing "drugs".

Since I was a kid and Nixon started the 'war on drugs" all I have heard is how BAD they are.

You know what. Some can be VERY DEADLY. IF MISUSED AND USED FOR THE WRONG REASONS

like getting high or having to sell their pain pills to pay the Electric Bill cause the Social security they have retired on has risen by 20% over the same period of time that electric rates have DOUBLED during the same time period.

Or the private prisons

or that Drug Forfeiture laws where police departments get to keep the "spoils of war"

and on and on and on.

I know a few people that have worked really hard, played by ALL the rules, weren't part of "the club" and have lived with various debilitating injuries that these "drugs" have improved their lives SUBSTANTIALLY!

Hard for some of you all to believe due to the PUBLIC BRAINWASHING ANYONE 50 OR YOUNGER has been subject to since they could read.

Dear local newspaper here is what I propose to make it fair:

Allow those that benefit from 'DRUGS" THAT still work or have worked hard and have earned or are still earning their benefits that pay for the "drugs" that their Dr. has prescribed for many years to write an Op-ed with disclosing their real identity publically. But that could have VERIFIABLE PROOF that some people really do benefit from drugs and that the government is TOTALLY out of control being a lackey ..not for THE GOOD OF THE CITIZENS (read double-sided meanings post) but for the money that pays an out of control illuminati their SLUSH FUND MONEY!

Drugs have been used by powers since the beginning of time. TOO LITTLE, TOO MUCH, AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN.

Take the CRIMINAL ELEMENT out of it then let those that insist on abusing the drugs get MEDICAL TREATMENT or pass away from THEIR CHOICES...and stop making those that USE RESPONSIBILY pay the price.

Get out of the medicine cabinets of those that benefit from medication. Say NO to the latest legislation the "THEY" PEOPLE are trying to sneak through the pa Legislature under the guise of "helping people". Much like that media manipulation that local "newspaper" is using to "please" their masters.

limit the PROFIT MOTIVE on ALL MEDICATIONS, and give the CHOICE to the citizens, the Dr. and the patient. Yes initially their would be a stack of body bags, and that is tragic, but taking it away from those that BENEFIT greatly because YOU were not responsible enough to make sure YOUR kin didn't use for the wrong reason, is just passing the buck for your own guilt.

ps I BET IF DRUGS WHERE DECRIMINALIZED WOULD WE NEED A NEW JAIL?> IF ALL OF A SUDDEN 70% OF THE PRISONERS WERE NO LONGER "CRIMINALS"?....... :o

you take my friends right's away because YOUR son, daughter father etc etc. is dead from "drugs"

I 'm sorry for your loss I really am...but YOU are going to take THE LIFE AWAY from my "peeps" because "them" or "you were lazy or irresponsible?

WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU ARE ALL BEING LED DOWN THE ROAD TO HELL

////

Post subject: Re: Our Local Newspapers appear to be owned by DRUG "interests"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm 

$8500 to prevent users from obtaining their drug of choice

yet

$900 for every Citizen for their YEARLY healthcare!

NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHY THE DRUG BILL IN THE PA LEGISLATURE MUST PASS. :roll:

----------------FROM THE WEB------------------

We spend 51 billion annually on the war on drugs.. that is a lot of people getting a paycheck and a lot of self interest in making sure that the war on drugs is perpetuated.

It is true that DEA/law enforcement can keep or sell any assets and put it in their coffers. It seems that the DEA’s increased fines of chain stores and wholesalers seems to fall in line with the impact of sequestration on the federal budget started to kick in and was DEA seeking ways to fill in those “cuts” to their budget with fines from those in the medication distribution system.

There is an estimated six million that are chronic substance abuse people.. meaning that we are spending abt $8,500 each to try and keep them from abusing something.. and we have been trying this for at least 100 yrs. As opposed to the $900 we spend on each person in the country for medical care.
But as a society, we seem to like to fight social wars.. we tried a war on alcohol (prohibition) which failed.. along with the failed wars on Poverty, Hunger, – no child left behind (war on stupid children),drugs, women and untold number of other undeclared “wars”.

////////