Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Disgusting DOUBLE sided Official Oppression
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:41 am 

Should your children be in school?

My answer they should be educated within a standard that allows CRITICAL THINKING!

The complaint today is that there is a (for them anyway)a double sided rule that allows the school district and the local magistrates to MAKE MONEY MAKE MONEY from hard working tax payers because a CITIZENS CHILD IS SICK TOO MUCH, AND THE SCHOOL AND OUR LOCAL CONSTABLES AND MAGISTRATES LINE THEIR POCKETS WITH OUR MONEY OUR HARD EARNED MONEY IN THIS ALREADY CORRUPT SYSTEM.

I am sick of it. SIX absences? Where in the Pennsylvania STATUES does it say that? WHERE? Is there any attorneys out there that will confirm that and cite any Pa STATUE that applies to us? I have read part of the PA CODE but I again don't see that a school district can arbitrarily set minimums then USE OFFICIAL OPPRESSION to steal a CITIZENS money!!!

If there is one honest lawyer out there who reads this and wants to help me understand this PM me because i am so mad I could spit. And I mean like "TENNESSEE STYLE " SPIT...THINK 1946! SO UP THE FLUORIDE IN THE WATER OK CAUSE if you all INSIST ON further threatening and raping the CITIZENS OF THIS COMMONWEALTH they will not take much more.

I have addressed this corruption before here in this forum. I have heard many sympathetic voices and I have heard dissenting voices that did not UNDERSTAND their rights as AMERICAN CITIZENS. And when I educated them they were like "well that is bull scatology" Yes it is BS.

Now the counter is well we all have sick days and have to be at work. Yes we do and that is life. HOWEVER kids are not adults..I will say that again, kids are NOT adults and they should not be subject to the harsher realities of life until they are of age.

Therefore its just a MONEY MAKING SCAM FOR THE WELL GROOMED MAGISTRATE TO SCREAM AT ME TELL "YOUR LAWYER ABOUT IT"...WELL MR MAGISTRATE YOU WORK FOR ME A:HOLE I DONT WORK FOR YOU! AND IF YOU PISS TOO MANY PEOPLE OFF YOU GET YOUR SORRY ASS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. SEE HOW THAT SH@T WORKS?

This is a small example of the AGENDA 21 ISSUES that will be slowly eroding our rights and FREEDOMS AS CITIZENS AND PARENTS. If we continue to allow this to go on unchecked it will squeeze us until we are so cornered we will have to surrender....and that is exactly what a "CERTAIN GROUP wants.

Please people 3 years ago it was lunch money of less than 20 dollars for them to us OFFICIAL OPPRESSION to steal our money and now its attendance.

AND FINALLY, MY KID IS STRAIGHT "A" STUDENT AND BORED SIMPLE WITH PUBLIC SCHOOL. I JUST MIGHT PULL HIM TO HOME SCHOOL HIM AND THEN GUESS WHAT MR MAGISTRATE, MR CONSTABLE, MR SCHOOL DISTRICT? GUESS WHAT?

YOU ALL GET NOTHING, NADA, ZERO !!!!!

PS
THE GOOD BOOK states "BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS" SO LET ME OFFER YOU A WAY THROUGH THIS......CASE BY CASE BASIS WITH AN INTERVIEW AT THE ARBITRARY NUMBER YOU ALL CONCOCT BEFORE LEGAL ACTION BEGINS TO SEE WHY THE KID IS MISSING SCHOOL. A PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE IS MUCH PREFERRED TO OFFICIAL OPPRESSION. BUT THAT ANSWER MAY NOT BE "PROFITABLE" FOR SOME BUT IT IS THE RIGHT SOLUTION TO THE "PERCEIVED PROBLEM"
\

TAKE CARE ALL

MIKEFROMUNIONTOWN

Post subject: Re: Disgusting DOUBLE sided Official Oppression
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:08 am 

Here is the statue:

OFFICIAL OPPRESSION:

Sec. 39.03. OFFICIAL OPPRESSION.

(a) A public servant acting under color of his office or employment commits an offense if he:
(1) intentionally subjects another to mistreatment or to arrest, detention, search, seizure, dispossession, assessment, or lien that he knows is unlawful;
(2) intentionally denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power, or immunity, knowing his conduct is unlawful;

Hey Sheriff? Hey State Peace officer? Next time the Constable shows up and takes me to the Magistrate for my kids 6.5 absences from school PLEASE DO YOUR DUTY WHEN I CALL AND ARREST THE CONSTABLE AND THE MAGISTRATE FOR VIOLATING

THE LAW THE LAW THE LAW THIS STATUE ABOVE!!

THEY ARE VIOLATING PENNSYLVANIA COMMONWEALTH LAW BY USING THE VERY DEFINITION OF OFFICIAL OPPRESSION ABOVE!

HOWEVER, will you come and do YOUR DUTY to PROTECT THE CITIZENS FROM THE GREEDY LOCAL CORRUPTION?

Or will you just go to your next LODGE (ie NWO indoctrination meeting) and LAUGH THIS OFF?

If you do..you SHALL ANSWER TO THE HIGHER POWER SOMEDAY FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE TO BE WRONGLY AND FRAUDULENTLY BEING OPPRESSED....AND THAT HIGHER POWER IS NOT YOUR LODGE HIGHER POWER..ITS THE LORD OF LORDS

SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS...DO YOUR DUTY AND STOP THIS CORRUPTION AND USE THE SOLUTION I OUTLINED ABOVE.

may THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL

MIKEFROMUNIONTOWN