Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: would be nice to get some normal conversation going here
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm 

other nameless boards in the area are just the same 3 retards fakeposting to each other over and over, pretending to be 30 people but just 3. how retarded. it'd be really nice to get some real conversation going on this board, being uniontown.com you'd think people'd just find it and throw a few messages up.

I think since you have to register that's what's killing the posts here. the other forum you can just post with no login or even with no name or anything, you just post. I have to admit that I like that.

Post subject: Re: would be nice to get some normal conversation going here
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm 

TBOLT wrote:
other nameless boards in the area are just the same 3 retards fakeposting to each other over and over, pretending to be 30 people but just 3. how retarded. it'd be really nice to get some real conversation going on this board, being uniontown.com you'd think people'd just find it and throw a few messages up.

I think since you have to register that's what's killing the posts here. the other forum you can just post with no login or even with no name or anything, you just post. I have to admit that I like that.

You sorta answered your own question here, maybe we'd have more posts if you could post without registering, but maybe it would be like that other crappy board where you have people talking to themselves and three people pretending to be 30 people.

We get a ton of visits here but they're all distant hits, not very many local. We will advertise someday and start getting things rolling. I just don't have time to really focus on it right now, let's just let it ride and see where it goes.