Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beautiful family home for sale near Uniontown, PA.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm 

HOUSE FOR SALE SOON!

North Union Township, Uniontown, PA

Easy, quick access to routes 51, 119 and 43.

Lovely well maintained Cape Cod style home on corner lot in North Union Township, Laurel Highlands School District, for sale by owners.

This one won’t last and is priced to sell! Owners are moving! One and a half stories, 1.5 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms. Full basement.

Many newer items: roof, gas furnace, central air conditioning, both bathrooms, storm doors, carpeted stairs to basement, high quality vinyl kitchen floor. One car garage with automatic opener and plenty of off-street parking.

Asking Price - $134,900 – Available May 2012.

For more information about this home and to see photos, go to URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//xrl.us/NiceHouse
or email: [email protected]

Request an invitation to attend our open house in January/February 2012.

Why rent? This home is affordable!

Attachments:
house.JPG [267.45 KiB]
Downloaded 9306 times

Post subject: Re: Beautiful family home for sale near Uniontown, PA.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 am 

Hi Jag, looks like a beautiful house. Having just bought and sold a house recently, have a few suggestions for you, not sure if you'll see this message.

First, I didn't see an address listed other than NU township and the map only shows it's in Uniontown, I know I wanted to do "drive bys" of houses I was interested in when I was shopping for my current house. You should consider having the house street address listed.

Second, you may want to consider getting an agent instead of for sale by owner (fsbo). Good chance the buyer will have an agent anyway so very possible commission will be paid out in one form or another, but a good high-octane agent will drag a LOT more people to view your house, at least mine did, I did a lot of research before choosing my selling agent. Plus, you get free newspaper advertisements and free listing on realtor.com which generated a lot of interest for my house. If you're not in a rush to sell, maybe try the fsbo first.

Just some thoughts, beautiful house though.