Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways 4-24-2023
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:32 pm 

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//thehill.com/homenews/media/3966300-tucker-carlson-and-fox-news-part-ways/

Believe it or not I have never been a big Tucker fan. He was a "lurker" around ALex Jones at a few events and that is how I learned of him.

That was like 15 years ago or so.

If there EVER any question that media is about "making money"...this etched in STONE the fact that it is

NOT.

Fox and Murdoch stock went down nearly ONE BILLION DOLLARS just in afternoon trading after the announcement. And the Settlement of nearly a BILLION dollars and it means NOTHING.

I have said it before as a kid in the 1970's I could not understand how an antichrist would take over.

Well the Russian Revolution at the beginning of the early 1900's might have been "labor" based however it sure looks ALOT like what is happening today.\\

Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote how the citizens felt and what they were thinking about after they were "rounded up"

This time it may just be a VIRTUAL CONSENT REQUEST so you can EAT LIVE etc etc or you will get nothing and like it.

And those WHO ATTEMPT TO INFORM THE MASSES (TUCKER today) SHALL BE ROUNDED UP FOR "active measures" .

Get out and enjoy your spouse boy/girlfriend friends family co workers whatever and enjoy the last waning moments of the American Experiment.

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL

FOREVER AND EVER

A A A A AMEN.