Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Don't Fret this election season - its just a ride
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm 

A comedian from the 1980's who was WAY before his time and died too young had the REAL handle on this world and the way things really are.....he passed in 1994 and he somehow foresaw the fascism that would envelope our country....however he reminded us ....as Lecturer David Icke will say in the intro the words of this man,

its just a ride.....

and I say we still have the choice so make it this election for the greater good of your fellow citizens and not your sold out greedy selves

its just a ride...

caution: some profanity

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzDjVWk7 ... re=related

think about it a choice between fear and love.

Post subject: Re: Don't Fret this election season - its just a ride
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 am 

I watched that video most of the way through. Interesting.

It's my belief that things are a little more transparent than you think however.

My career has me in a position where I see the very hungry powerful people looking for answers to large mysterious questions similar to ones you are posing about government, puppets, control, albeit at a much smaller scale and lower level. I get to see corporations battling full tilt for their absolutely most prized cause: money. I work in a very large world recognizable law firm in a technical role where sometimes I do technical research and gather evidence for some of the very large cases.

I see how extreme both sides are willing to go, often way over the line in both directions. In a weird sense this comforts me, because I believe this hunger and greed really does flush out the truth more often than not. The power of hunger and greed and the extremes people and corporations are willing to go for it in BOTH directions (good AND bad) make them push and squeeze and fight with almost no limits, and this really works to BRING OUT THE TRUTH.

The reason I mention this is because I believe it also happens way up high at the level you are referencing. This is why I think many of these theories related to puppets and central control and things like that are overblown. I think greed and hunger from many of the have-nots (NOT the American Idol watchers, but the alert poor) would more clearly flush out the truth than you'd think.

I think some of these theories have some truth, but I think many might be one of the extremes going too far in their battle. The FUD (fear uncertainty doubt) tactic has been around forever, and both sides sling it heavily, some take it to terribly unrealistic levels, and I tend to not believe the extremes in EITHER direction.

It's good the Internet is here to let all the ideas and opinions and facts flow. This makes it more likely that if there is the extreme level of corruption at the highest levels you describe, the chances that it gets revealed are greatly increased, but to be honest I think many of the facts are a coincidence and again I just disregard extremes in EITHER direction as overly exaggerated based on what I see every day in similar battles.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:51 pm 

Marc

First I want to thank you for this forum and the chance to post my thoughts (and others) here. I know that alot of what I post here is extreme and your FUD example is true is most situations. Somebody always pushes the envelope beyond its flight profile so to speak. There are so many places i would like to go but I just thought why not what is being discussed right now...today.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/05/10/ ... ch-in-nyc/

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... _quan.html

What constitutes the criteria to "break in" today one year from now etc....see this is just one and it is relatively not that extreme i think.

You being in IT, this may really interest you and even cause you to pause for a moment and ask what give them the right? maybe....

And I do not know who you work for and can say that I have worked for a large corporation or 3 and a large and very bureaucratic level in the fedreal Government and most of the "in-fighting and greed" even at the boardroom level, is not the highest levels that have power in this world. That is hard and maybe imposssible to believe but its true.

There are multiple agendas at work that most all of the worlds largest corporations are following in order for them to get their goal of a one world government, New World Order. Daddy bush said it on the floor of the Congress on 9-11-1991.

Nafta, and GATT was not hammered out at the level you talk about. And that is just one small example that has wrecked our industry right here along with the greedy unions. But our government should not have thrown out the baby with the bathwater so to speak.

Based on what I read and listen to, a "false flag" attack or attacks will come within the next 3 years of less...( I hope I am wrong). But if one of these attacks happen, it will be used to further ratchet down our rights and exert more control over our lives. Those like me who post this information will be jailed or worse. All I want to do is put the information ou t there and let the people make up their own minds..

Again thank you for allowing me to post here and for keeping uniontown.com a non-commercial site and one that can be used for the free exchange of ideas

take care

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:55 pm 

Yea, I heard about that on cnbc squawk box, the idea is that cell phone carriers will send out an SMS to every phone that's "logged in" to whatever cell towers in a certain area in emergencies.

That means that if there's a tornado, even if you are an out-of-towner they can send you an SMS alert on your phone to let you know you are in the range of a tornado touchdown. I'm not sure there's a lot of bad in that scenario.

It's an "opt out" thing, meaning you can opt out but by default you are opted in. The cell carriers are known to already be tracking all movements of all cell phones, not just through antenna triangulation but through the 911 excuse of even using your GPS in the phone. I have had mixed feelings about that myself, but I don't think there's a way to get an Internet-capable phone (that you can tether with anyway) anonymously. Trac phones will hide your identity, but I need way more function than those can provide so I am stuck.

So, the new feature of them sending SMS messages is small potatos compared to the larger issue that the carriers track all users all the time and frequently provide that to the government through court order (or otherwise?)

I've speculated that the government may have backdoors into many of these smartphones that let them evesdrop via the phone's microphone, but have no data to back that up. That'd be scary.