Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i really don't know if i want to keep writing about politics
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:55 pm 

not that inside i dont realize what's going on and it seems fast and faster

it passed the point of no return over a decade ago yet there were some who held out..like this writer.

most of my life i thought the good guys rose and the bad guys went to jail

now it is THE POLAR OPPOSITE The good guys sit in jail while the criminals run amuK

there is a sign in this county that is still displayed that says trump 2020 no more bulls it

well we voted for Trump 2020 trump won 2020 trump flew into the morning sun and clouds in DC on AF-1

and CRIMINALS ARE RUNNING AMUK GIVING CHANGE TO THE SERFS AND SENDING 95% FOR THE ILLEGAL ALIENS

WE NEEDED THE FACTORIES BACK HERE AND FORD WAS STARTING A NEW ONE IN OHIO 950MILLION

THAT IS GOING TO MEXICO F700 ISH TRUCKS

AND THE HOMELESS EPIDEMIC OF AMERICANS AND THEIR GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES THAT BUILT THIS PLACE WILL BE LIVING IN TENTS AND CARS

SOME WILL WIND UP IN CAMPS AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ALL THE CAMP REQURED SHOTS WELL

in dc we had Americans that gave their last days off and their last dollars

to be the biggest crowds ever in total for 3 rally's and the 1st was the best and the only one necessary Trump played golf he did wave on the way to the course

it appears the same crowd the same political operatives assigned to diffuse the tea party which i didn't follow at the time are now beginning to systematically take town the trump populist movement let's see if i am right or if im not here in 3.5 years someone re this ok?? lol

we stopped going to church as a families we took down the blue laws we dumped the 10 commandments and on and on and on

our government its now legal to PAY POLITICAL INFLUENCERS TO PUSH A NARRATIVE..NO NOT NBC NOTHING BUT COMMUNISTS NEWS I MEAN THE US GOV IS PAYING WEBSITE PRODUCERS TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE

no this writer has never received nor would i ever take a cent

you can't buy true idealism lol

so there is not much hope except in your families and in this area I still see good people who can put aside the dumb stuff and do WHATEVER IT TKES TO PROTECT THEIR HOUSES THEIR POSSESIONS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS

AND IF WHEN THEY COME FOR ONE and I guarantee you THE NEWS SHALL LIE about it make sure you KNOW YOUR NEIGHBOR and defend them

its the only thing THEY can't fight unless they microwave you from space......

we have taken too much crap already you have the right and obligation to take care of YOUR FAMILY

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

PRAY AND READ YOUR BIBLE ASSEMBLE WHEN ABLE WITH OTHER BELIEVERS

AMEN!!!