Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CLINTON INC WAS BAD BUT BIDEN INC. CUFFS SAYS NYPD COMMISH
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:34 am 

FORMER NYPD POLICE COMMISSIONER BERNARD KERIK SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HE HAS SEEN THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP HARDRIVES AND THEIR CONTENTS AND THAT BOTH

JOE BIDEN DEM CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT

AND

HUNTER (ROBERT) BIDEN

SHOULD BE "IN HANDCUFFS"

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//newspunch.com/former-nypd-commissioner-ive-seen-hunters-hard-drive-the-bidens-belong-in-handcuffs/

FOLKS I think of all "THEY" have tried to pin on President Trump and the little there is leaves a tiny stain compared

to the TOTALLY ILLEGAL, PURE FILTH these laptops are reported to show about HUNTER and also his Father Joe's crimes.

If anyone is young and reading this say under 25 Can I tell you something I learned the HARD WAY?

Those that grew up and were told you can be ANYTHING you want to be..and you just need to WORK HARD..

well there is a HUGE CAVEAT:

at a CERTAIN point on ANY ladder to get to the next rung..and it is usually at the lower rungs you WILL NEED TO COMPROMISE IN SOME WAY.

and the

COMPROMISES THE HIGHER YOU GO GET MORE AND MORE EXTREME.

The stuff that is reported Hunter did or had to do to get "the money" drugs..etc cost him his soul.

A preacher made a comment this weekend that he had a tinge of sorrow for Hunter because he knew Hunter was just trying to obtain his FATHERS APPROVAL!!!

And he realized that his DEAD BROTHER BEAU was the apple of his father's eye.

Many boys suffered under the yoke of THEIR FATHERS...ESPECIALLY THE VERY LATE BOOMERS AND EARLY GEN X ' ERS!

I am not making excuses for Hunter..he is a criminal and in a weird way got the ultimate revenge

He has essentially sunk his father's Presidential Hopes.

We have a country folks Like Ben Franklin said "A Republic..If you can keep it"

President Trump isn't prefect but his biggest interest is MAKING AND KEEPING AMERICA GREAT!!!

For those of you that are Democrat's and hate the other side just look up what the new media is trying to hide

and if you can still stomach pulling a leaver or pushing a button for Biden . well....Ces Le vie !

///////