Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEW "TELL ALL" ABOUT THE PRESIDENT IN THE BRITISH PAPERS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:16 pm 

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8498179/Donald-Trump-suffered-child-abuse-hands-father-niece-claims-book.html

You know in trying times FAMILIES are suppose to stick together....but it appears there are elements within the Trump family that are not going to allow this to happen.

And for it to happen when our country is chaotic and being persuaded to disintegrate by DEEP STATE evil forces a supposed INTERNAL perspective on our President just CONVENIENTLY appears and just months before the 2020 election.

ANd it HINTS at a RUSSIA collusion to boot.

Well the only thing to do is lets look at the record of the President since being elected and not the version espoused on the nightly FAKE NEWS

I will document it a future post but I won't say that all the numbers showed the best economy ever however I will say we were going in the right direction on MANY MANY front and alot of people were working and DREAMING again.

Now we have a pandemic that has A LOAD OF QUESTIONABLE issues and motives on many sides.

There is a DEMENTIA RIDDEN CANDIDATE THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAS A LEAD IN THE POLLS ( :roll: )

And there is a need to try and DESTROY THE CURRENT PRESIDENT WITH THE DSM-IV a book of psychology written by men and women with questionable motives also!

Our President is definitely not like most people I know...Actually I can understand some of the traits he has because I have them also...and when in positions of leadership..other for many reasons

are upset with the way you do things and some are jealous of your success and some just don't want to go along with your success because even though the OVERALL GOOD is being accomplished ONE OR 2 people are whining in the corner because they have hurt feeling over your success.

What is the saying...you can't please ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME

so HOLLYWEIRD..THE DEMONCRATS THE CHINESE ELEMENTS OF THE DEEPS STATES AND OTHERS INCLUDING THE MEDIA COMPANIES WHICH IS 95% CONTROLLED BY 6 CORPORATIONS are doing their extreme best (or worst) along with the devil himself

to destroy this country and President Trump...and now HIS OWN family is turning on him.

ANd yes there are sick and twisted "FAMILIES" that are full of sick minds and twisted ideas and the ones that use it on other family members are the lowest of the lowlifes. Why did Fred Trump the President's brother DRINK himself to death? Why did my friends older brother drink himself to death? and so on and so on

Cos

there are at least 3 places in the old testament that I wish GOD would not have put in place but its says that the SINS OF THE PARENTS SHALL BE "VISITED" UNTO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS.

AND ITS THE THE WHOLE TRUCKLOAD OF SINS.

SO President Trump does not drink or smoke and in some ways is still trying to MAKE HIS FATHER PROUD OF HIM , PROVE THE REST OF HIS TWISTED FAMILY WRONG AND and win the adulation of the American Citizens.

And in the process seems like he is fighting all the way.

I can honestly say and I have no doubt

HE TRIES WAY TOO HARD!

He has many good ideas and just needs to take more time getting others to carry it out instead of trying to do it all himself.

And it is possible.. AND i hope and pray for PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP because he is not an evil man..he does have the BEST INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY AND ALL THE "CITIZENS" WITHIN IT at heart

He still is the BEST MAN for the JOB and I shall vote for him in the fall unless something occurs.

THOSE that are trying to divide should use that energy to make the country better than ever....

but there jsut seems to be some..

just like in President Trump's own family

That can never see past THEIR OWN selfish thoughts and desires

to allow AMERICA TO BE BETTER THAN EVER

WHAT A SHAME.

TAKE CARE ALL

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all

AMEN

///////