Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I DO BELIEVE THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS A TRUE PATRIOT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:13 pm 

and he is going everything he can despite the massive LIES and distortion he is confronted with daily.

Even those of you with the nostrum liberal politics have to agree The President is working like no President in recent memory has.

Every mainstream news report , regardless of the subject, has a slant to the negative with President Trump name is woven into it.

Do any true Americans out there want THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to fall and be destroyed? The ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION alone is damaging the United States. There are groups out there as I have written in the past that are gvetting $7500 per immigrant to settle someone from Africa or Central/South America here and signing them up for LIFETIME SSI LIFETIME HOUSING AND MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING INCLUDING NEW CARS!

The immigrants them vote democrat like they are "trained" to.

The Traditional republican conservative or moderate won't protest and hope it stops

IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS TRYING IS BEST AND THE NEWS MEDIA LIES EVERY NIGHT and it just keeps going
Listen do even those of you IN THE LODGES that are another block in the illuminati pyramid think your safe?

Well I suggest you take a hard look at runaway LIBERAL IMMIGRATION in europe...Italy, FRANCE ENGLAND AND GERMANY

Only Viktor ORBAN in Hungary have protected their citizens from UNWANTED immigration!

How about you lodge members get on a plane and take a stroll in Paris down the Champs Elysees..or walk in South London , or some once quaint town in Germany.....Take your wife and young daughters with you ok? And Have a nice evening walk or goto Germany around Christmas and New Years for the outdoor celebrations....when you get back here

and KISS THE GROUND and look in your gun cabinet and realize..thank THE LORD we have a way to protect OUR FAMILIES

ITS NOT IMMIGRATION....ITS RUNAWAY LIBERAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THAT IS DESTROYING EUROPE

and will eventually destroy us if we ALLOW THE LIBERALS TO WEAKEN OUR LAWS AND TRY AND TAKE AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INCLUDING

THE FREE SPEECH TO TELL THE WORLD VIA THE INTERNET WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING

AND

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES FROM KNIFE WIELDING "nice immigrants"!

Folks most of us here in this part of the country are 3rd 4th 5th gen immigrant families from Europe From Ireland to Russia and The Netherlands to Greece....

but OUR FOREFATHERS all become CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND my grandfather served in the military and even tried to get back in at age 50 for WORLD WAR 2!...my great uncle died in World War 2 in France.....and French President MACRON is a total GLOBALIST SHILLING NWO MEMBER

FOLKS now its democrats shilling for the new world order but its in both political parties

Wisely choose your candidates while you still have something that resembles a choice and STOP allowing your brains to be soaked in the CNN NBC KOOL-AID

It turns out I have been writing here in these forums for so long I actually paused when I thought of how many years which I will cover in a future post.

The forums are being CENSORED everywhere...INFOWARS AND ALEX JONES not being allowed to speak in "the public square" is a violation of our Constitution.

Please sign the petition that would allow Jones a press pass for the White house and a seat next to Jim Acosta..

YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE now...would you??!!!!

we are on the precipice people......WE GOT AN ECONOMIC REPRIEVE for a bit...but if we refuse to do the right thing with it...HISTORY JUST LIKE THE FALL OF ROME AND BABYLON... WILL BEGIN IN EARNEST

the choice is yours

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

AMEN

!!!!!!!