Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: will we ever just get to what is best for our country
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm 

THE CNN NBC'S OF THE WORLD lie so much that i no longer believe ANYTHING they say.

We could accomplish so much like INFRASTRUCTURE..WHICH would bring new industry back to Western Pa and NE Ohio. THE FIRST AREAS DESTROYED BY THE RUST BELT politics of the new world order and their evil policies

I tweet the PRESIDENT ALOT about bring millions of jobs to our part of the world. i would suggest everyone that reads this and wants jobs brought here should do the same.

PRESIDENT TRUMP is trying against a contingent of media and deep state operatives that are desperate to keep the narrative on some bullshit..instead of what will build roads bridges factories and anything that will make our country strong and viable for the next 100 years.

the naysayers say steel should not be made "the old way" i say why not jobs for everyone and a new truck every two years in the workers driveway which gives the truck makers jobs and everyone that benefits

or we can keep fighting over the NON EXISTANT Russian collusion.

and waste the chance...the election for congress is 11 months away so lets fight some more over what amounts to nothing......

now the alabama senate election defied EVERY REASONABLE RULE...but you don't see the republicans fighting over that...though they should ... but anyway we are letting that go

mueller should be fired or do the honorable thing FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE UNITED STATES AND CLOSE THIS WITCH HUNT...THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING THERE AND GENERAL FLYNN WAS A GOOD MAN WHO DID NOTHING WRONG...

but lets waste some more time shall we?

i heard talk show host michael savage say LIBERLISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

well its beyond a mental disorder...its a NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY

///////