Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Same People will yield same results
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:14 am 

Look
It is simple in order for change to occur you must vote different people in to have a different result..assuming that is what you would want.

Ever notice how its seems to be the same names running for different officies or the all in the family approach to keep the control where it should be?

Unlock yourselves from voting the "party"..in fact independant will yield the very best chance of a change in the business as usual. Most political influence is bought by the same money source going to both sides to ensure the desired outcome ....d or r by the name is irrelevant.

If you want change get out of the false left-right paradigm must of you are in and vote for independant candidates. Only then will you see real change.

Post subject: Re: Same People will yield same results
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:59 am 

mcs7 wrote:
Unlock yourselves from voting the "party"..in fact independant will yield the very best chance of a change in the business as usual. Most political influence is bought by the same money source going to both sides to ensure the desired outcome ....d or r by the name is irrelevant.

If you want change get out of the false left-right paradigm must of you are in and vote for independant candidates. Only then will you see real change.

I totally agree with the D or R by the name. As a matter of fact, I think the extreme sides of both Democrats AND Republicans are wrong. I think I tend to lean more to the Republican side though. I want as little government as possible in my life.

I also agree that if people keep doing what they're doing, they'll keep getting what they're getting!!! If you want change, vote different.