Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Really , why even try anymore
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 am 

Folks

even as much as I have written over the past years on this website in an effort to inform and hope in some way jog the minds of those that are not awake.

However , someone once told me when I brought up one of my points ...."that's the way its always been" well in some circles that is so very true. But in history since the times before Noah and the Ark, kingdoms have risen, fallen and new ones rise again only to become CORRUPT and FALL again.

Since graduating in 1983 here in the center of the rust belt all I have known is the decline of western civilization. And since 2008 the rest of the United States now knows decline of what left of the western civilization.

But does any of this matter? At this point not really. I am too old to start over and too young to collect what's left of Social Insecurity.

Anyway, the corruption is rampant, the thieves are running the government..at all levels......and in this experiment call a representative republic...this form of government a Constitutional Republic...has failed. The things that brought down all those kingdoms down is bringing this one down......

and sadly, we have passed the point of no return.

Even in our school districts here in this county, those in charge are so desperate to keep their jobs they will do anything to get the children to PASS the STATE (really FEDERAL) testing, even harass the parents .....THERE WAS A TIME in this world where that stuff would not be allowed to stand.......

However it appears the LORD has lifted HIS HAND of PROVIDENCE on this nation.....due to sin and corruption.

And that is just the way it is.......It is just the part of the "cycle" we unfortunately are in.

If any of you "understand" just ask the LORD JESUS CHRIST for forgiveness. And trust in HIM.

AMEN.

//////