Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bilderberg starts today 5-31 THE GLOBAL ELITE PLANS FOR YOU
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 am 

Hi Folks

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/

Chantilly, Va, 1pm 130-150 or the "top of the pyramid" people will be deciding your future. Least any of you that don't believe, what I did with my 14 year old son this Mem day weekend, I DROVE AROUND UNIONTOWN, AND SHOWED HIM EVERY BUSINESS THAT HAS CLOSED SINCE 1983. when I graduated High school.

and explained to him the decimation of middle class. He is seeing it. I am and have lived it.

What will you do...what will you do to learn .......do you even care?

If you think that licking the boots of those people will get you ahead or even left alone DREAM ON unlike the Steven Tyler Version IT WONT COME TRUE.....and and

They ARE NOW USING THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER RIGHT HERE TO BOAST THEIR new ILLUMINATI lackeys.....those will lead the former United States straight into the third world.

and they will laugh all the way to their BANKS.

AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING....NO JOB NO PENSION NO FOODSTAMPS NO HOUSING NO NOTHING

People I have refrained and restrained myself believe it or not in order to not be marked. Unfortunately now I am. But it matters not. my FAITH in THE LORD and a few American People that know and understand someday will overcome this evil Cabal that intends and has already done a good job of destroying alot of the my time on this earth.

INFORM YOURSELVES, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID, AND BELIEVE BELIEVE as the GOOD BOOK says the pain will be for but a season..the LORD along with the just shall prevail.

AMEN