Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WHAT WILL IT FINALLY TAKE FOR YOU TO BECOME A BELIEVER......
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 am 

THAT WE LIVE IN A TYRANNY? A KNOCK OR FORCED ENTRY PERHAPS FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE MENACING THE CITIZENS OVER THIS: or shall I ETCH IT IN BRAILLE!!!!!

Vaccine Pusher Sicks CPS(Children and Youth services), PA State Trooper on Mom

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/vaccine-pusher-sicks-cps-state-trooper-on-mom/

3 youtubes on the page with DOCUMENTATION,, AND AN INTERVIEW WITH THE MOTHER.

People I started to write a post about the "new" vaccine law that takes effect May ONE and how the "legal" system with all the local "magistrates about to line their coffers with fines , NOT from not getting a shot (with thimerisol and other adjuvants) but from TRUANCY LAWS....YES TRUANCY LAWS..."THEY" will bar your children from schooll then fine YOU! WE HAVE A PRECEDANT FOR THIS.....CAN YOU SAY attendance "fines" last year and school lunch "fines" the year before?

except this time there is AMPLE evidence that that junk in the shots ARE DESTROYING the minds ov OUR MOST VULNERABLE......and I will attest so help me GOD that my son, after receiving shot between first and second grade went from normal well adjusted STRAIGHT A STUDENT to C student mostly.......he was sick for a week after the last jab ...here in lovely fayette county where they use "jug wine" to shoot up kids instead of individual vaccines. Do your own homework just type thimerisol in google and start reading if you evengive a crud about your kids..instead of some football game

Where is your line in the sand? When will you all stand up and say NO MORE...NO MORE

Over the past 4 years I have showed you time and time again that our RIGHT are being take from us...now they are coming for you and the CHILDREN.....welcome to NAZI Germany..I mean Nazi USA!

If you love your family and you care at all about liberty and freedom tell everyone you know about this story...EVERYONE!!!!!!!