Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Joe Paterno The Illuminati wake up people!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 pm 

As time progresses people you all are going to find out more and more about the evils of ORGANIZED EVIL. Those of you who say we are tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts will see someday..... and only those that are part of the Conspiracy will "poo poo" the facts in public.

Sandusky's organization 2nd mile was a tool to supply boys to RICH PEDOPHILES...PERIOD UNDER THE COVER OF COMMUNITY SERVICE! GOOGLE "THE FRANKLIN COVER-UP"!

Now its in OUR back yard...but its been there a long time and there are alot of players ..people with too much money and too much time and alot of them are in POSITIONS OF POWER...RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!......

In my election eve post I talked about the Spiritual side of this...PEOPLE for the Sake of our Childfren, our way of life in what is left of the United States....WE MUST

IDENTIFY AND THROW OUT ANY EVIL AT ANY AND ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT AND INSTITUTIONS......THE LORD IS JUDGEING US BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO S E E Look I was one of the most blind people I know 15 years ago if I can WAKE UP ANYONE CAN

YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND TO SEE IT

JUDGES, MAGISTRATES, CORPORATE LEADERS, COMMUNITY LEADERS WE HAVE ORGANIZATED HELL RUNNING OUR WORLD!

Now that sewage is seeping or gushing out on the nightly news you need to pay attention.....and though the media will try to compartmentalize it into "a few bad apples...MAKE NO MISTAKE this is PERVASIVE throughout our culture...basically said we have a few really sick bstards in this world that should go straight to hell.

and by your OWN APATHY you all are submitting to their CORRUPT AUTHORITY!

LET THIS ISSUE AT PENN STATE BE YOUR WAKE UP CALL THOSE OF YOUR WITH ANY MORAL BACKBONE LEFT THAT HAVE NOT SOLD OUT WAKE UP AND REALIZE ITS ALL AROUND YOU.....THEN

PRAY FIRST....The LORD said "my people perish for lack of knowledge"........so ask HIM for wisdom

Then Join the spiritual warfare against ALL FORMS OF EVIL that seek to destroy our world.

One more thing These people are very POWERFUL...but the LORD JESUS CHRIST is the MOST POWERFUL....

So when you read this: URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar don't fear...... because those evil that are in charge want you to fear.......

Fight for what is right, what is true and what protects OUR CHILDREN FROM ILLUMINATI PEDOPHILES