Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SOMETHING BIG AND I MEAN HUGE IS COMING IN AUG-LATE FALL
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:26 am 

TIMEPERIOD

EVery ALT SITE and many overseas are all anticipating SOMETHING disastrous before the next ELECTION or right after.

Now BOOGA BOOGA is always been around but it is palpable now.

The LNG the food plants OVER 100 and that is like what 1 in a gazzillion chance??

Nah beyond a certain point maybe nothing but a plain old HOLOMODOR except MAN MADE this time where food is scare
or

INFLATION WILL HAVE PUSHED IT ATTAINABILITY OUT OF REACH FOR MOST

I think for me it don't matter but the mid teens to mid to late 30's still "doing their thing" to get THEIR STUFF will definitely suffer

the old that the jab didn't get will get sick and pass and and the rest might wish they were gone.

idk

FOLKS THIS WILL BE A MANTRA SO HERE IT IS

IF THEY CAN DO IT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHAT CAN THEY DO TO YOU!?

YOUNG folks have not points of reference and the late 30's are pissed cos it was THEIR TURN only they need to realize

THE WORLD AS WE ALL WHO WERE ALIVE IN JAN 2020 IS NO MORE..GONE FINITO ENDED DONE DONT EVEN NEED A FORK

THE STEALING WILL BE GETTING UNDERWAY WITH THE OFFICIAL OPPRESSION COS THEY WILL BE BOUGHT FOR "A SONG"

it won't be until the the little kids are really hungry the stealing from the stores start then the limiting of traffic to the stores

then you must order only from list A unless you PAID YOUR CORRUPTION THEN LIST B YOU GET A BIGGER CHOICE

THE DYSTOPIAN FUTURE STARTED 2 YEARS AGO

IN THAT I HAVE NO DOUBT

THE RUNNING MAN WITH SWARTZENAGER WATCH IT AGAIN WITH THE COMMERICALS THERE WILL BE LOTS OF THOSE AD BLOCKERS WONT WORK ANYMORE

everyone wlll get THEIR TURN as my grandfather used to say getiting hit in the head with the realization
that crazy person FROMUNIONTOWN he wrote all about said it was today..WELL I DONT TAKE ANY CREDIT

ALEX JONES AND COMPANY many on all sides are seeing that we past the point of being IN TROUBLE

My thesis starts with

GENERATION X THE CENTER OF THE MILITARY TARGET STARTED IN FULL 1965 AND ALL BORN IN "JOHNSONS' GREAT SOCIETY"

WELCOME TO MORE THAN A CHICKEN IN EVERY POT

A SHOT IN EVERY ARM A TV TO "PROGRAM YOU AT VERY HIGH FREQUENCY" AND 5,6,7G TO REMIND YOU WHEN YOUR "OUT OF BOUNDS"

DAD I DID ALL I COULD

SO

HELLO, I MUST BE GOING.

YES Phil Collins YOU could FEEL it coming

and "IT" has arrived.

MAY GOD HELP THOSE WHO ASK AND JUDGE THOSE WHO RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE

AMEN

///////