Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ELEMENTS IN THIS WORLD ARE FAR MORE ADVANCE THAN 95% FATHOM
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:50 pm 

Actually despite having the internet, at least the modern version, people have NO EARTHLY IDEA just how far the civilization is advanced.

For 25+ years 0n the internet, 1st being an Apple 2 connected 2 a Uni Mainframe, and being a relative "outsider", I am still amazed when I stumble into some new bit of knowledge. Or an UPDATED aspect of OLD thinking.

There is so much processing power now just think when your credit card transaction dings your phone and YOUR PHONE has no record of being used for that card. Yeah.

A preacher who has gone on to be with THE LORD JESUS CHRIST about 20 years ago said 16 pieces of information can be moved in 1 second. I thought WOW then cos I knew once a fact is made public it was know 30-50 years ago. Today its 16 Million+ per millisecond or MORE cos only a VERY FEW ARE "ALLOWED" TO KNOW.

THE BEAST system will track trace and KONTROL all buying and selling SO VERY VERY SOON.

and we can already see with "passports" the writing is on the wall. (and THE LORD SHALL JUDGE someday so don't sell out)

We are truly way beyond the point of no return.

Technology seems like a "good thing" but it has taken jobs stolen minds and ruined the lives of the masses.

It was said in my younger years:

Religion is the Opiate of the Masses

But I say in 2022 "Social Media and Technology are the ENSLAVEMENT of the FEW left"

(after the terrible MASS culling that started with sending "retiree's to FLORIDA in the 1970s" with their PENSION (the buzzword of the 1960')

Every Aspect of how we deal with the outside world is connected with some sort of technology. The only way I can see to get around it is:

GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO YOUR NEIGHBOR.

AND go to your place of Worship and leave the handheld piece of technology at HOME that day.

I know I know.

The MARK of the BEAST is eternity in torment and even those NOT schooled in CHRIST ianity know it is a total KONTROL method and will eliminate your freedom.

as a recent point;

Did the Dr lose by barely a 1000 or did he?

the outcome was NEVER left to chance ..WHY?

TECHNOLOGY.

Kontrolled by "people" who are "allowed to know.