It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BRETTON WOODS 2?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 am 

I AM NOT EXPLAINING IT

ITS YOUR HOMEWORK

REMEMBER WHEN THE TEACH SAID TO YOU IN SCHOOL

"LOOK IT UP"

and how lazy you were but you reluctantly did it anyway?

OK here is some help URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.prisonplanet.com/soros-dolla ... rency.html

and The Federal Reserve Bank of the United states pays interest on our debt to the QUEEN of England among other uber-rich scum. Oh thats right a royal wedding is on your calendar right? Bathed nightly into royal brainwashing? WHile ROME -I mean OUR COUNTRY BURNS!

AND SOMETHING ELSE..... i don't care what the state workers make in Wisconsin or Pa.....I just want the government (those WE elect) to take the amount of the 178 cruise missles we dumped on some nomads in the desert at 1.5 million a copy and start replacingand building new infrastructure...and ok I love a blue sky and clean air too however we didn't get here without HAZELWOOD'S POLLUTION INDEX REPORTED DAILY BY DINARDO ON 4. It won't be that bad with todays modern tech and scrubbers..but we should build EVERY BOLT NUT AND ROLL OF STEEL , IRON ETC ETC FOR EVERY PROJECT HERE RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES...........

NO NEW WORLD ORDER NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT NO "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" (DOLLAR BILL)

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA AND THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH TAX REVENUE FOR CORBETT SO HE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CUT ONE DAMN THING FROM THE BUDGET

BUT NO CHIPS DIP STEELER NATION...YEAH YEAH YEAH I KNOW WHERE MY CHECK, STAMPS,

THEY LIVE RODDY PIPER 1987...YES THEY DO ON TOP OF HILLS RIGHT HERE IN FAYETTE COUNTY AND GO TO THE WINDOWLESS MEETING HALLS AND SPANK EACH OTHER AND PLEDGE THEIR ALLIGEANCE TO THE LIGHT AND THEIR FELLOW BUDDY ALL THE WHILE SCREWING THE AVERAGE CITIZEN....AND I MEAN CITIZEN ...WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES!

HOW ABOUT THIS THE MARSHALL PLAN 2 YOU KNOW GEN GEORGE MARSHALL?

WE REBUILD THE UNITED STATES....WE NEED ENTREPENURIAL EXPERIENCE, ENERGY RESOURCES, NATIONALLY MINDED LEADERS NOT GLOBALIST MINDED TRAITORS, AND GET RID OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND ISSUE OUR OWN CURRENCY NOT GIVE OUR TAX DOLLARS TO INTERNATIONAL SCUM.

LISTEN TO A PROGRAM THAT WAS 2 HOURS IN LENGTH LAST WEEK IT IS NICK BEGICH INTERVIEWED BY ERSKINEONRADIO.COM. JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS AFTER A GOOGLE SEARCH

AND MARC i THINK A LOCAL CABLE ACCESS TV SHOW MAY BE IN ORDER BUT THOSE VERY FEW "ILLUMINATED REPTILES IN THE UPPER PARTS OF THIS COUNTY WON'T HAVE ANY OF IT. THEY WOULD POO POOP IT ALL AS "WING NUT" MATERIAL UNTIL SOMEONE SNAPPED A PIC OF THEM COMING OUT OF THE "LODGE" OR ON OF THEIR MAY- OCTOBER CEREMONIES ON YOUTUBE....THEN MYSTERIOUS CAR "ACCIDENTS" ARE A REAL POSSIBILITY.

TURN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, FAST AND PRAY THIS YEAR FOR 1 WEEK BEFORE EASTER IF YOU FEEL LED TO DO SO AND PRAY FOR CHANGE AND REPENTANCE.. AND RESTORATION OF THIS ONCE GREAT REPUBLIC .

Post subject: Re: BRETTON WOODS 2?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:56 pm 

People

The fallout from BW2 is starting. Study Joeseph Stiglitz. Here is what he nis calling for. One morning you will wake up and YOUR DOLLAR will no longer be the world reserve currency.

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/joseph-stiglitz ... -currency/

I talked with a gentleman I have know for some 20 years yesterday and he is about 60 years old. He knows some of the subjects I raise on these and other boards. We both theorize that of those that inhabit Fayette County, few know of what The World Reserve Currency is or even means. And those few that do most are PROFITING at the expense of us wage slaves...and those few that are advocates of truth and education so that INFORMED actions and votes can be exercised are trying our best to WAKE UP THE PUBLIC!..

Not just shale, nat gas there are many ways we all could be living a middle class existence..at least back to pre 1980 levels. We can do this. We DON'T NEED TO RAISE TAXES......we need to RAISE PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING etc and small taxes would make the budget not just balance but be a surplus.

Plus we are finally getting an influx of people from the south and west especially Texas. aND SOME of those texas ideas kick ass. They like to be free, have fun and be armed to the teeth. lol

I digress.

You low level lodge members just make sure that you do not go along with WORLD GOVERNMENT..how about STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA government and 40-120K A YEAR, for PENNYSLVANIA CITIZENS and those that want a FREE CHECK CAN WORK FOR IT...THERE IS ALOT OF GARBAGE TO PICK UP...SO MAYBE THEY WON'T LAY AT HOME ON THE GOVT. TEET.

lets build 10 NATURAL GAS POWER PLANTS ALONG THE MON AND YOUGH RIVERS..WE GOT 200 YEARS OF NAT GAS

NO NUCLEAR necessary...AND COAL PLANTS TOO ( IM NOT ARGUEING THE CARBON FRAUD MY TREES AND GRASS BREATHES IT)

TEN NATURAL GAS PLANTS AND 5 COAL PLANTS AND OUR RISING ELECTRIC BILLS WOULD level out. 17 years ago I paid 80 a month now its 240 a month. for the same usage.

jobs money tax revenues economic development and we can EXPORT the power to other states

THE old 'NEW' west penn power do you hear this?

stop listening to the "handlers at the 33 degree and scumbag one world satanists

Do what is best FOR YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS

and citizens of pa YOU have a responsibility to WORK when offered a GOOD JOB and make good things happen NOT TRY TO GAME THE FMLA SO YOU CAN LAY OVER WHILE WE WORK TO RESTORE

the BIBLE IS RIGHT "HE THAT DON'T WORK DON'T EAT"

I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF THIS OVER THE PAST 15 YEAR ESPECIALLY AND TO THINK THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NOW ACTUALLY ARE TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS JUST PROVES WHAT I AM SAYING ..ALONG WITH CHARLOTTE ISERBYT

"DELIBERTE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA"

that's all for today

MAY THE LORD FORGIVE US AND HEAL OUR LAND

2 CHRON 7 :14

Post subject: Re: BRETTON WOODS 2?
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 am 

mcs7 wrote:
The fallout from BW2 is starting. Study Joeseph Stiglitz. Here is what he nis calling for. One morning you will wake up and YOUR DOLLAR will no longer be the world reserve currency.

mcs7, I heard some discussion about this on CNBC one morning, and one of the guys made some statements that I truly believe which also might give you some comfort.

I don't have all the facts he was spewing, but the bottom line is that in the history of the world, the reserve currency has always been the one with the most military power. No other factor has been able to overcome this.

The US is and will be this for many years to come. One small indicator is this recent Pakistan Bin Laden event. Even with the suspicions that you have regarding Bin Laden, I think you'd agree that the US successfully entered Pakistan airspace and conducted a surgical raid without a single American injury in spite of all of Pakistan's defenses.

This will never be China no matter how much oil they buy.

It will never be the Euro because of the European instability. One example was the recent scare that Greece might pull out of the Euro, which was discounted immediately by Greece of course, but made the world realize that the Euro has some potential for instability.

I think our Dollar is just fine. Especially with the recent bump.