Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE GENERAL STATE OF THE COUNTRY POST COUP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:29 pm 

Folks

During the spring primary I said to those outside on the way in FIVE TRILLION DOLLARS buys alot of guilt.

$5,000,000,000,000 That was the budget Trump signed and then all that the current admin signed

and more on the way

So instead of your local mom and pop shop opening their door buying inventory or making product

the GOVERNMENT takes "paper and digits" and gives it to " certain people" based on everything BUT MERIT

and TO SALVE THE CONSCIENCE of those who still have one...those who don't are already the possession of the dark side.

THE FAMILIES THAT GAVE UP THEIR FAMILIES AND RELATIONSHIPS AND HAPINESS SO THAT THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE HERE AND STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

ALL THAT means NOTHING IN A WORLD LIKE THIS

A WORLD WHERE WE ARE TAUGHT THE IDEALS OF TRUTH AND INTEGRITY and the POLAR OPPOSITES are where this country now is.

I could not understand what drives a human to sell out their being to the point where GOOD IS BAD RIGHT IS WRONG AND UP IS DOWN

Make no mistake we now exist there. The "crazies" all those years ago were NOT wrong after all.

THE "MONEY" AND I hesitate to call it that cos it is not real, is BUYING even more in the short run.

However HISTORY without a doubt says this won't last.

And PRESIDENT TRUMP for all of his faults AT LEAST UNDERSTOOD AND ADVOCATED for the PRINCIPLES THAT made AMERICA the decent country,

IT WAS.

However a COUP D' TAT or at least something very SIMILAR occurred a just ONE year ago and the will of the PEOPLE AND ALL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL IDEALS were tossed aside.

Back when Reagan was President I remember hearing people "vote their pocketbook"

I drive around and am seeing the economics moving again and BIG money lol being paid at Micky D's

Trouble is the meat isn't 100 percent beef the bun is not all real flour and the preservatives I can't even pronounce..

However long after this country self destructs into ZONES a "hamburger" that I buy today and put into a sealed glass jar will still look the same.

IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION.

In a way it's cheating. And I have found that when GOOD pushes back against evil,

Evil CHEATS cos they have NO OTHER WAY to win.

Take Care.

May OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you.

Amen.