Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Definition of treachery
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:48 am 

violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence

Synonyms

backstabbing, betrayal, business, disloyalty, double cross, faithlessness, falseness, falsity, infidelity, perfidy, sellout, treason, two-timing, unfaithfulness

The people we either elected thought we elected or were just installed in politics and leadership

have committed ALL of the above.

We are really really almost done. Some would say we are already

For the longest time since 1-6 and even 11-3/4 I could not understand why there were those "in charge" that could have done something but chose to not do anything. I mean NOT ONE did anything that had teeth or meaning.

In our common sense even some knew what what was happening and yet no one that COULD have done something, did.

That is TREACHERY.

So I would say GEN X is already decimated for too many reasons. and if this country goes another 30 or 40 years (highly unlikely in any form we would recognize today) the milenials shall realize they are SLAVES to others .

And what is being done right now? Those TRYING TO TELL THE TRUTH are being CENSORED.

the FIRST AMENDMENT is being decimated right in front of you all.

so all that talk about soldiers DYING for their country for freedom of speech?? I had 11 members that served in WW2 and Korea.

all of that talk was KRAP.

mr fist bump from SC and the VP are just part of the "show"

we must deserve it but even when I read of the Roman treachery at the coliseum I think they didnt have the internet with the knowledge at their fingertips.

President Trump for all his faults has good ideas and some were actually beneficial to the long term survival of a nation.
However

when even he held the Bible ( yes it was upside down) in front of the church and no one did anything....right then we were in big trouble.

and those in "intel" groups who say words like "kabuki" theatre means there is A DEPTH to the

TREACHERY.

GOD HELP US!

Post subject: Re: Definition of treachery
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:41 am 

last night I posted this long before the Rittenhouse Verdict.

I didn't follow it closely until a few days into last week.

A jury that is last supposed link to power of we the people rendered a VERDICT.

And in the news this evening LEADERS ARE AGAIN " gravely concerned" about the descision of a JURY.

SO those "in charge" and elected are saying "miscarriage of justice"???

when the gov had a HIGH DEFINITION video of every movement of the accused?

TREACHERY.

I say this to the folks around here that grew up in and around here with the old school working values and many of the Christian Values of taking care of your neighbor

IT IS UP TO US cos if you think those for inside the beltway and a few outside are going to FIX the problems based on the comments of just 2 of the "leaders" you may need to re read the definition that I started this topic with.

///////