Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: COVFEFE COV-19 FE - IRON FE -IRON IN FERRITE
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:21 pm 

INTERSTING HYPOTHESIS

NEURODEGENERATE DISEASE

and the science

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003647

AND

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6139360/

Dementia and Alzheimer's is horrible and slow death. TO watch a love one who was once vital and strong shrivel into a mass of flesh that has long lost their "minds"

IF IT TURNS OUT that GLOBALISTS and the JABS cause the body to RAPIDLY EMPTY THE RED BLOOD CELLS OF IRON ONLY TO COLLECT AAND COMBINE IN PLACES IN THE BRAIN THAT destroy people'

anything short of NUREMBERG TRIALS WITH PUBLIC "JUDGEMENTS" will be unacceptable.

///////

Post subject: Re: COVFEFE COV-19 FE - IRON FE -IRON IN FERRITE
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 pm 

WELL ITS NOT A THEORY ITS A US PATENT IRON FERRITE AND COVFEFE means someone in "theory" knew at least something they may or may not have fully understood at the time

Ferritin nanoparticle compositions and methods to modulate cell activity

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//patents.google.com/patent/US10786570B2/en

US10786570B2
United States

remote control of cell function based on the use of radiofrequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted to specific cell type

or SHALL I WRITE IT IN BRAILLE??!!

FIELD OF THE INVENTION
The present invention provides methods and compositions for the remote control of cell function based on the use of radiofrequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted to specific cell types. The cell type of interest expresses a temperature sensitive channel wherein excitation of the nanoparticles results in a localized temperature increase that is transduced into a cellular response. Such cellular responses may include, for example, increases in gene expression resulting in production of one or more physiologically active proteins. The expression of such proteins can be used to treat a variety of different inherited or acquired diseases or disorders in a subject. Accordingly, the invention provides a generic approach for treatment of any disease associated with a protein deficiency.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:46 am 

I just had to jump in an clear out a bunch of spam garbage and thought I'd reply while I'm here.

Just checked that article and most of these articles are obviously slanted to me, for example the statement:

At the start of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “pandemic,” long before the so-called “vaccines” were made available through “Operation Warp Speed,” Sparrow Hospital was fairly normal. Once the jabs became widespread, however, the sickly really started to pour in.

To me that's pretty obvious (especially with the quoted items) they are pushing an agenda, HARD. One way to know it's total BS anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:16 pm 

I went to re read the article and the patent after reading your comment.

Just observing SOMETHING bad is going on and we have to "sort" all the input to try and determine the truth or at least a sensible path for our own lives .

"Informed CONSENT" at least is/was an ESTABLISH principle from the Nuremberg Trials.

The MAINSTREAM is full of CENSORSHIP by people that don't have the life experience and perspective we that are older than 50-55 have.

Again I am just grateful we still have a free forum to express our 1st amendment "ideas" here.

Thanks!