Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I acknowledge it. The New World Order has the upperhand, yet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:31 am 

Ok

This VIRUS whatever it was ..Kissinger and all his BILDERBERG< TRI LAT BOHEMIANS etc....made a heck of a run. He was probably thinking hell im old and the the demons were knocking for his soul and transport to his final final place of NO REST>>>EVER. and decided to pull the trigger.

Remember it was like Christmas of 18 and "they told us" to enjoy our last Christmas.

PLUS THE 201 "DRILL" AND AND AND....

and before I go any further YES THE JERICHO CBS TV SHOW OPTION is all you got left. (20-25 barrel nukes in Key banking and population center American Cities) That is IF YOUR READY...cos when your "enemy" (us the american citizens) are down you can't let us get back up cos were pissed now

Yet this has exposed that AHRNOLD doing the ERASER EM RAIL GUN THINGY MOVIE back in the day being AVAILABLE VIA LOW EARTH ORBIT thanks to that PSYCHO ELON (wasn't that an album in the 70's?)
that smell stinks MUSK and his merry band of a few thousand low earth orbiting RAIL GUNS being FED

THE IP OF ALL INTERNET OF THINGS IN OUR HOUSES

I wonder if the new CO detectors the GOV weather program just installed have their own IP address and can sense when I'm standing next to it

FRYING MY LOWER LUNG AVEOLI SACKS while my friend sleeps perfectly sound next to me purring away

Don't miss you aholes...the animal is innocent...THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ROSE AGAIN TO SAVE A WRETCH LIKE ME

SO in a way THE NEW WORLD ORDER WINS...they have the ability to KILL THE BODY BY DEPRIVING IT OF OXYGEN at the very point of transfer and NO ONE will ever see it coming or know its happening until its too late

(and no tin foil you need sophisticated annealed nickel shielding that ain't cheap)

TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

Yep that is checkmate....I was thinking like drone swarms armed of like thousands of drones which Im sure they already have but its too messy and not very cvert

but hey THE EM RAIL STRAIGHT TO ONE PERSONS OR A ONE BUILDING OF

OUR SENIOR CITIZENS ALL WITH 60 GIGAHERTZ...TOASTED AVEOLI AND i DON'T MEAN WITH MARINARA EITHER.

I guess there is a consolation the real local crooks IN THE LOCAL LAW OFFICES AND CROOKED COURTS THAT STEAL THE VERY CHANGE FROM THOSE THAT CAN LEAST AFFORD IT FOR THE MOST

CHICKENSHIT OF infractions..(and revenue is really really down lately) and those 99,000 truck payments are coming due and the slaves need to pay

might get their targeting accidentally.....was 3x.9xx8 or 3x.xx8x......loyal nwo minions are hard to get anymore

I guess at the beginning I was hoping that NATURE would administer JUSTICE to those that stole the lives of people with school lunch money crimes against humanity...but it appears they will survive this UNNATURAL CLEANSING

Like I once heard they still have HELL to look forward to

and you all went to the CLUB and decided to CHEAT(see my earlier post about who got the antidote and where)..let this be a wake up call ..stop cheating and do the right thing

Take Care