Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE WUHUAN CCP VIRUS WAS NO ACCIDENT (PROBABLY)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:20 pm 

THE EVENT ITSELF WAS JUST WARGAMED LAST FALL AND WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS MICROSOFT'S BILL GATES DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT?

THAT ALONE IS A START THEN ADD A TIDAL WAVE OF CEO RESIGNATIONS AND VARIOUS PEOPLE IN THE UPPER ECHELONS OF "SOCIETY" SUDDENLY DISAPPEARING TO PLACES LIKE NEW ZEALAND AND OTHERS TO DESTINATIONS UNKNOWN

ALL ADD UJP TO SOMEONE SOMEWHERE HAD

A PLAN...A ("REALLY BIG "SHOW) AS AN OLD TV HOST USED TO SAY

iT WAS PATENTED IN A SIMILAR FORM HERE AND SOMEHOW MADE ITS WAY TO CHINA DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION... NOT BEING POLITICAL JUST WHEN IT HAPPENED

THE "THEY" PEOPLE WOULD WRECK THE WORLD..NOT FOR DONALD TRUMP AS PRESIDENT BUT BECAUSE IT WAS TIME AND THERE WERE ENOUGH "WARGAME FACTORS" CHECKMARKED

SO THE GO ORDER CAME DOWN

AND NOW DEATH IS EVERYWHERE...I WILL SAY THAT AGAIN DEATH IS EVERYWHERE

IT WILL TOUCH EVERY FAMILY IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS ALL BECAUSE

IN THE WAR OF GOOD AND EVIL....THE EVIL WAS GETTING TOO BIG FOR THEIR BRITCHES (I OF ALL PEOPLE KNOW IN THE LAST YEAR I WAS DENIED JUSTICE TWICE ON MISSION CRITICAL ISSUES)

BECAUSE ORGANIZED EVIL HAS TAKEN OVER EVERY INSTITUTION.

Yet folks there are good people left in many places...even OUR PRESIDENT ..after watching him daily for the last week at every Press Conference has taken the helm as a leader and has made the best descision he could

CONSIDERING SOME OF THE GOALPOST MOVING SCOUNDRELS AROUND HIM...

I shall attest that one's heart can be in the absolute right place but those around you have such an evil about them that the OVERALL GOOD OF THE MISSION CAN BE COMPROMISED and in the end

THE WHOLE "PROJECT" GOES DOWN THE TOILET..because we let evil run rampant.

This is the moment that will determine the destiny of what is left of the United States. Over the past 3+ years I have saw some changes in some parts of the country that have began to protect LIFE at ALL PHASES and to care for those who have little

But I have also saw GREED GETTING EVEN WORSE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE and the last few morals being flushed

with as Alex Jones showed DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS.. I mean that is a level of evil folks that those of us THAT STILL REMEMBER WHAT GOOD IS NEED TO PUT A STOP TOO

ALSO WE NEED TO CLOSE GAMBLING.. YEAH I KNOW I KNOW IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA SHOW ME I MEAN REALLY SHOW ME WHAT GAMBLING HAS DONE GOOD FOR US

NOT SOME SHOW ANSWER BUT I MEAN REAL GOOD.

Prohibition came in after the spanish flu and the only people that got rich were the mob and the kennedy's (sorry its true) and high society illuminati types...THE SMALL STILLS and breweries got busted up

booze has been around and its the abuse of booze..shich is only the rise again SUBSTANTIALLY...opiates at least people didn't cause car accidents...at least know where near as many as booze

but now we have a state that feeds off of misery tax revenue to pay the pensions of former state workers while what cost 40 cents on the turnpike now costs 4 and 40 cents for the same thing 20 years later

but i digress.

This was accidentally on purpose or on purpose

either way

the world will never be the same...and that in some ways is a good thing.

LOVE THE LORD JESUS WITH ALL YOU STRENGTH

AND

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF

therein is all you REALLY need to know

Pray without ceasing which means alot and then alot more

Help where you can even in the smallest way

food a homeless person or a homeless animal.

do something.

We are all in this together.

MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

AMEN

///////