Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LET'S BE BRUTALLY HONEST SHALL WE? P-O-L-I-O
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:14 am 

Polio

The vaccine mark so many of us have on our upper arm to eradicate the hideous virus that affected so many for hundreds of years including a United States President.

An now e have IMPORTED so many people from foreign lands WITHOUT THE MEDICAL CHECKS my ancestors had to pass through at Ellis Island BEFORE they were admitted into AMERICA!

Now "THEY" fly them in under cover of darkness and put them on buses and ship them deep into the interior of the United States with ands MEDICAL checks and the "new arrivals" are given free welfare free foodstamps and SSI FOR LIFE

We have become ROME and even with the Presidents massive efforts, THE DEEP STATE..THE DEVIL..SATAN WHATEVER..is determined to destroy this nation and I suppose in time it will go down. Some are getting a mini reprieve and we should try and SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT and also demand that he follow the CONSTITUTION AS WRITTEN

with this latest INVASION force and do whatever it takes to send the vandals" back home..until they apply for citizenship properly.

President TRUMP is a reprieve but it still amazes me how much people in the so called LAMESTREAM MEDIA our actually advocating our nations DOWNFALL

but General RUSSELL HONORE' after Katrina famous saying

"STUCK ON STUPID"

I still see the participation of the "pyramid people" helping destroy our nation and getting reimbursed $7500 a family to their "mainstream" organizations...its CRIMINAL..but there is SO MUCH crime anymore

no wonder THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SLEEPS ALL THE TIME..... where would he even start

Folks? just ask THE LORD JESUS CHRIST to be with you and your family and help those that you can

cos it not a matter of "if" anymore....only a matter of time

TAKE CARE ALL

///////