Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A RIGHT NOT A SUGGESTION
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:31 pm 

and we don't want to hear the

"private company" rhetoric"

To shut down anyone who is simply stating his or her OPINION is violating EVERYTHING THE FIRST AMENDMENT STANDS FOR

I am probably the last generation where civics were still taught up to at least 1980 and I am grateful for it. But the quality of EDUCATION in country ESPECIALLY WITH REVISIONIST HISTORY starting heavy in the 1980's, had declined at a rapid rate so it is true that in one generation a society can be brought down. We were warned of that by a KGB defector Your Bezemnov in 1984.

And here we are with platforms being silenced and LIES BEYOND LIES being pumped into the news on a nightly basis and only those of us old enough to REMEMBER see what is going on.

The masses are dropping like flies.

I wonder when this platform will be destroyed. Until then I hope to remind all that have an ear to hear the perils we are facing.

I truly believe that President Trump is trying to help America by too many of the brainwashed masses are fighting him at every turn.

Everyone that reads this needs to tweet the President everyday and anyone that in in a position that we THE AMERICAN PEOPLE will not stand idlely by while our rights are being taken.

We already have oppressive and corrupt local government but that is for another day.

You all have to do your part to make this representative republic work or we are all doomed.

the choice is STILL yours..

DO SOMETHING WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

///////