Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THE AMERICAN MAINSTREAM PRESS..STINKS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am 

After watching the coverage of the North Korea Summit and then watching the "reports" n the Big 4 tv News Networks I could only thank GOD that we have this new media called the internet and blogging.

Otherwise there would be NO WAY Americans could get the TRUTH as to what really happens in the world.

The manipulations and out of context words and phrases the NBC abd CNN types used in their "news reports" were pathetic.

Now the foreign press asked questions that sounded like ones a traditional journalist would and probably should ask of The President of the United States..

Our EDUCATION system has been targeted and subjected to a COmmunistic Liberal BEYOND BIAS for the last 40years.

Our country , under this President is being given a chance to change our ways and recognize the ERROR that has been taught.

One only needs to study history for the last 150 years and read the Gulag Archepeligo and see that change is in not only our best interest but quite for sure our survival as a FREE country

///////

Post subject: Re: THE AMERICAN MAINSTREAM PRESS..STINKS
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:11 am 

Mike,

Your like the lonely Maytag Man!

Just though I would give you some feedback on some of your thoughts. When Trump was elected I never expected the sour grapes feedback from the left in so many ways. From protest marches to defamation of character, and stupid leftest judges decisions to block our duly elected president. Up to this time I have always been a moderate, and voted both democratic and republican. But now until I die will never cast a vote for a democrat again. If other moderates like me are so disgusted with the democratic party leadership as I am then they will probably do the same. In fact there is a deep decay within all levels of government that needs to be cut out and destroyed.

As for public education, even in Uniontown its really just attendance without any real objective. They pass on children even if they can't read, and my son is proof of that. He was a 5th grader, that could not read on a 1st grade level. A pupil in South Union school system when I gained custody, back in the 80's

Schools are intended to teach the 3 R's, and all social values should be electives, only permitted with a parents permission. Well I've said (written) enough.

Post subject: Re: THE AMERICAN MAINSTREAM PRESS..STINKS
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Couldn't help but join in since I happened to check the messages here LOL... it's rare that anyone but Mike posts much less gets a second post LOL.. I will make it a third!!!

Sorry for using the admin account, I forget my password for my normal account. I guess that shows how seldom I get into my own web site LOL.

But what cinched it for me was when it was made public that Hilary got those debate questions ahead of time, and when it was learned that Bernie was railroaded out, AND HE SEEMS TO NOT EVEN CARE. How powerful the Democratic establishment must be for someone like Bernie to just swallow his pride and eat it. If it were me and I learned I was railroaded out, I'd be RAISING HELL and trying to clean out the corruption in the Democratic party. Yea the democratic side of the system is certainly not going to be trusted by me for a long time.