Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: on this MEMORIAL day where many LOST their lives for FREEDOM
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:52 pm 

IN England the GOVERNMENT is JAILING REPORTERS that try to tell the TRUTH!
URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (https:)//www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/uk-youre-not-allowed-talk-about-it-about-what-dont-ask

Folks many soldiers fought and died for our Freedom. My great Uncle died on the front lines in WW2.

We have a Bill of RIghts and the FREEDOM OF THE PRESS is in it.

I have the right to tell you all what I learn about. That right is being challenged in our country right now with the pressure being applied to Roger Stone and Alex Jones. I don't always agree with everything they do and say but they HAVE THE RIGHT ..AS I DO....to come here and tell you all.

the British journalist was reporting on pedo rings and the scum that were in court facing charges for supplying children to adults for unspeakable things...think Jerry Sandusky

Its bad enough that cheating on your wife is no longer stigmatized for the sin that it is but when we turn a blind eye to those that ruin children....WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM

ESPECIALLY WHEN "THEY" TRY TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO REPORT IT!

Folks I don't care where you are in the socio-economic scale but if we lose our right to FREE SPEECH we will be in a world of doo doo!

Wake up and put a sign in your yard with your American Flag that says we support the Bill Of Rights this memorial day Holiday.

Prayer : LORD JESUS we have read your WORD and know that eventually there will be some kind of world control..but we pray you delay that and allow as many as possible to come to you and do what is right according to the Father...AMEN!

/////////