Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: so THE UNTHINKABLE has really started....THE COVER-UP
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:03 am 

THE REPORTS ARE BEGINNING TO TRICKLE OUT OF THE "COWARD(s) OF THE BROWARD" COUNTY"

And as I watched it happen live that initial classroom cell video that you heard the loud "popping" in the halls and blood n that one floor

and the mystery white truck where only once face out of 5 can be seen as a duffle is being loaded in the back DURING THE ACTIVE SHOOTER AND EVACUATION

but lets just forget that for a moment an ENGLISH LIT teacher has described the shooter in FULL CAMMO AND FACE SHIELD and DRESSED LIKE A SOLDIER

but IF the so called "SHOOTER" who its is being said will be offered a PLEA BARGAIN for 17 CAPITAL MURDERS/.....in the SOUTH...IN FLORIDA>>> are you kidding me"

so folks CLEAR YOUR MINDS and start from the BEGINNING

But CRUZ NICKY CRUZ (name kinda sound familiar from way back in the day...cross and the switchblade anyone?) and PARKLAND KENNEDY HOSPITAL IN DALLAS>>> on ST VALENTINES DAY AND NO VALENTINE WAS NO SAINT

but again forget all that

CRUZ WAS THIRSTY AND HUNGRY AND I have seen a few people drugged out of their gord and this kid was drugged and confused at his arrest like "are you kidding me and what is happening?

and my point from las vegas you have 3000 students and one to 3 pristine videos that barely show anything.

4 students that seem to be the PARKLAND OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN FOR THE STUDENT BODY with one being really OUTSPOKEN..hm,mm

and the ANTI GUN LOBBY IS IN OVERDRIVE very quickly.

HEY NEW WORLD ORDER?

IT WAS ENTIRELY TO NEAT and because of that I have to say

TIME FOR EVERYONE TO TAKE A CLEAN FRESH SECOND LOOK FROM THE FIRST MOMENTs

Watching it life like I did is always the way cos in the first 24-48 hrs alot of TRUTH is there

before it have a chance to be "SCRUBBED" to fit the "official narrative"

of which I AM STILL NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THERE

but our PRESIDENT NEEDS OUR PRAYERS NOW More than ever because..well you all

PLEASE IF YOU WANT OUT NATION TO BE GREAT AGAIN WE NEED THIS MAN And others to lead us

the internet is being censored as we speak and as you are reading this some is being removed and then after a period of time being restored so as to make the owners of the web materials look kooky

I posted about a month ago that I FELT SOMETHING BIG was around the corner

and this ISN"T everything its only the beginning and the NEXT ONES I FEEL ARE GOING TO BE VERY VERY>>>>>>> yea

------------------------------------------------------------