Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Homelessness is spreading across America
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:24 am 

For all the "good talk" about the "robust economy" there is a spreading problem of people without homes. of course in places like California which many "dream about" only to move there and when down and out it turns into their nightmare. but the problem is spreading beyond the usual places.

The economic crash of 2008 and foreclosure wave created a glut of houses but no one could afford to buy them Now Rents have exceeded what TWO full time incomes can pay along with gas insurance utilities food etc

and TAXES and FEES on cars and trucks unbelievable! That is being driven by LEGACY COSTS cos PENSIONS for those BOOMERS who worked their 20 years and retired by AGE 45 and they are now 70 and got more then they ever made WORKING and you will PAY FOR IT IN TAX BY MILE AND SOON..cos your inspection stickers will emit that RFID along with license plate readers and computers that send the readout to ever police car's computer screen as you pass it..but i digress

what i once preached as multiple incomes under the same ROOF to "LIVE" and that meant "have a life" and pay the bills

is NOW

multiple incomes multiple generations

UNDER THE SAME ROOF JUST TO

SURVIVE.

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I LIKED WHAT PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID DURING THE CAMPAIGN ABOUT BRINING INDUSTRY BACK TO AMERICA

AND SOME IS BUT I AM AFRAID MOST WON;'T

AND WHEN THEY YOU KNOW THE "T-H-E-Y" PEOPLE WON'T EVEN LET YOU SLEEP IN YOUR CAR AT NIGHT AND WORK DURING THE DAY.......

THE REAL BREAKING POINTS WILL BE REACHED AND

NO AMOUNT OF PROZAC WILL PACIFY THE INEVITIBLE

///////

Post subject: Re: Homelessness is spreading across America
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 am 

CRIMINALIZED IN LOS ANGELES

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//theantimedia.org/los-angeles-criminalized-poverty-illegal-sleep-cars-rvs/

///////