Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: American Health CARE? Act I may suprise you all
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:58 pm 

UNtil and as such there is a a system where a family of 4 can make in todays dollars 75k a year in household income with employer paid health insurance...

then

A SINGLE PAYER SYSTEM is the ONLY way to make sure everyone can get at least BASIC healthcare

Yes i know shocking to some of you that have read my points over the years. But we can have people uninsured. And Obamamcare is an abomination in THE WAY ITS PAID FOR.

the abuses of our medical system is unbelieveable. Medical salesmen make MORE THAN THE DOCTORs that use the equipment and provide that actual care YEAH its true!

What i am saying is there is a mimimum standard of care of a lawful us citizen. Then if you want more you can buy more. Pre Existing conditions are a huge problem and I must admit I have never seen a sound money plan on covering the complicated cases.

but to see the latest bill that passed the House, and 25 million to 40 will become uninsured and with todays attitudes of not caring about our fellow man

there needs to be something to help them and MEDICAID IS BEING GUTTED....the states will pounce on that deal and they will raise tolls on the turnpike so that trip to philiadelphia will cost more in tolls than gas

idk.