Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MR. PRESIDENT? PLEASE DON'T SANCTION RUSSIA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 pm 

I am reading on some news outlets that you are considering not signing further sanctions against the Russian Federation. Please sir, if there is anyway not to I ask you to consider no more negative actions towards Russia.

Anyway I have followed world politics since I was like 8 years old and Nixon resigned as I watched that television in my mothers living room.

I lived in the last quarter of the Cold War and saw the wall come down. Now there are some people that want a damn war with people that just want to be left alone...but noooo some fool is just egging on this inevitible conflict.

It needs to stop and stop now cos I don't intend on going through that hell again!

Many good people out there want to make Russia our Ally not enemy....I say Russia should be our ally and those that seek conflict . scuh as those who have egged on the ENDLESS MIDEAST WARS...should go FIGHT THEIR OWN WARS......

Russia has all that land area and plenty of natural gas and oil to POWER and BUILD that would expand Russia for the next 200 years! ANd we could work with them to provide tools equipment and so much more that would put AMERICANS TO WORK and not 115 million on FOOD STAMPS...... it can be done.......lets get those who want ECONOMIC PROSPERITY FOR THE UNITED STATES AND RUSSIAN AND THE REST OF EUROPE AND THOSE fomenting war can fight their own war.

LET US WORK TOGETHER not what started a month b4 the Olympics.....we know it was an OP in UKRAINE to run an ALIEN agenda ....(that means agenda that has nothing good in it for either the UNITED STATES OR RUSSIA OR THE REST OF EUROPE for that matter.

Take care All

//////