Site Logo

Uniontown Pennsylvania Message Forums - WWW.UNIONTOWN.COM

Discussions for Fayette County PA

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Xe PRIVATE police forces(MERC) mayhave been involved in G-20
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:52 pm 

What will they do with us when there are few or no jobs and the food supply is interrupted due to H1N1 flu kills so many people that essential services cannot be maintained?

Does anyone here believe that scenario this is possible?

After the show of force at the G-20 it is apparent that some "entitiy" is prepared for MAJOR civil unrest or even rioting.

It looks like this facility is a training facility for a Quasi-governmental POLICE force in Montana to be used for training and DETENTION of Prisoners. THis is an offshoot of Xe(used to be called Blackwater). More Police State Evidence. Does anyone understand or care?

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... tml?csp=34

URLs rewritten, remove parenthesis (http:)//www.infowars.com/investigation-c ... ice-force/

Why didn't we get the 2016 Olympics? Is it possible there won't be enough of anything left to put on such a show?

People I know I seem to cover alot of negative doom and gloom stuff however, when you start adding up the little pieces here and there like the Unemployment being 9.8 announced today, and hasn't been that bad since the Year I graduated High School ,1983, I can't help be wonder if WE have become ROME and are about to have a fork stuck in us because WE ARE DONE.

The Bible sites examples of nations that when they were, for lack of a better characterization,
"going down the toilet", if they realized the error of their ways.. GOD would forgive them and heal their land. I will pray will you? will you ask another to pray also?

Take Care

Post subject: Re: Xe PRIVATE police forces(MERC) mayhave been involved in G-20
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 pm 

Seems like I just read somewhere recently that the mortality rate for swine flu was greatly overestimated, they are saying now that it's going to be closer to the number of deaths contributed to the normal flu season.

But, I think a worst case scenario would maybe take out 10% of the population from sickness or death, and I agree that this would have an impact on our society, but I don't see that as enough to stop essential services off the top of my head.

I am very fearful of the same things you are, like government-mandated vaccines (which I will refuse), and the trend of the government getting deeper and deeper into the personal lives of average citizens (EZPass being tracked, the cop cars that scour the parking lots with the trunk-mounted cameras going up and down the rows recording every single license plate), makes me feel much less free.

Speaking as a mostly average person, I don't think the government is "over the line" just yet, but heading towards it.